Kædesmørelse / DuPont Multi-use / F
Fra : Simon

Dato : 15-04-09 19:44

Hej, en kort historie ang. kædesmørelse - bare til alm. info:

Mange mener, at DuPont Teflon Multi-Use er det bedste de nogensinde har
prøvet; men jeg kan kun finde det til salg i USA..
(http://www.webbikeworld.com/t2/motorcycle-chain-lube/dupont-teflon-chain-lube.htm)

Så jeg fandt en dupont mail-adresse og spurgte dem om det kunne være
rigtigt - det førte til et par korte mails gengivet herunder, med en
anbefaling af at Krytech (et cyklist-produkt) kunne være et brugbart
alternativ (det fås dog kun i dryp-flaske; ej spraydåse):

- - - oOo - - -
"Hello Simon. Your original question about whether our Multi-Use product
being available in Europe has made its way through our company and I think
we have a solution for you.
Our DuPont Multi-Use Lubricant is not available in Europe but a suitable
substitute would be our Finish Line Krytech chain lubricant, which is
available through our distributor in Denmark."

Bill
Director of Sales and Marketing
DuPontT Teflon T Lubricants
Finish Line Technologies, Inc.

- - - oOo - - -

Hello Bill,

> Our DuPont Multi-Use Lubricant is not available in Europe
> but a suitable substitute would be our Finish Line Krytech
> chain lubricant,

Really? - Even though it's marketed for bicycles, you will recommend it
for motorcycle chains? - compatible with O-rings and whatever that
companys usually claims for this use?

Regards, Simon

- - - oOo - - -

Hi Simon.
I agree that there is a market for our Chain Saver and Multi-Use aerosol
product in Europe and many other parts of the world. However, DuPont does
extensive impact studies concerning it's additives before these products
can be sold in foreign markets. As of today, DuPont has only given us
authorization to sell these products in China, Australia and Canada.
The Krytech product has PTFE (Teflon) in it and has a wax base so it's
very similar to the Chain Saver product. It should work well for you.

--
Simon, Århus
Kawa ER-6n '07