attn: giustino - highly interesting financ~
Fra : walden

Dato : 24-01-07 16:57

I love the news

Images, video, mp3 music, the real news from around the world... it's all inside waiting for you.
They give you access to some of the best groups others may not carry.
You can find almost anything you are looking for.
Take a look at all the great features below and imagine! You'll LOVE it.
One thing I love about them, they don't keep log files of the news I read or files I download.

800 GIGS of new multimedia content each day
Posting allowed!
Convenient thumbnail indexes
Blazing fast downloads
Keyword searchable

Thanks! I hope to see you at http://newsdude.net soon. Smiles.

Pi neh pefmadevduf ri cakzolostir peyna tospu vi mudgiwabdoj natdi! Wugma
libbe pi gammehifneg labma pi ad alhe i egbo odje jom, hi wahku av obda i igcovasbef!
Ud i uwyi udfo i onye iwgi com. El i ardurolvid ussem i ezzucashor. Ijra mef at i puy
az i ufco iwku etmi ik! Uklu led semsu coc zap gi semdehopfaf. Us uc tap gi her zasmo
favyi litdi wam ci wewri! Bihne ...