Our Heavenly Father on 4-23-05
Fra : kayllenn@yahoo.com

Dato : 10-02-06 23:04

Our Heavenly Father says, "In each human birth, I exist through the
Soul, and through the body. It is not meant to show physically, but in
the Design of human life there was much consideration of all facets of
how it would live in what would be termed 'normal manner' of all the
Gifts that would aid human life, because of the Importance of the Soul
that would be in it."

REVELATION DELIVERED THROUGH FRANCES M. KLUG
ON APRIL 23,2005 AT 9:20 A.M.

OUR HEAVENLY FATHER

"When I enter the little one's body it is to give her the strength
to endure any and all the obstacles that could occur, due to the fact
that others cannot conceal why they question her being the
communication of so much Heavenly Concern.

What is not questioned is very important, because the
responsibilities are enormous when she must mention Our Names, relating
to others Who is speaking, Who is present, and sometimes the Words We
deliver through her.

To walk for Me is a privilege of Greatness, but also
responsibility. Others do not fathom the whole picture. They base all
things on favoritism, not logic or safety, regarding the subject
matter. The little one is responsible for so much and predictable on
her own for nothing. This may sound illogical, but is factual in its
authenticity.

Her small body, when she was even smaller in age and growth, she
oftentimes would talk to Me as though I were in the room.

I have given to the world so much to be able to associate with Me.
My Love for human life is endless, because in the Creation of it, it
was meant to share Divine Love with all human beings, but also, to help
them to understand that there was Love in this, of Divine Plan.

In each human birth, I exist through the Soul, and through the
body. It is not meant to show physically, but in the Design of human
life there was much consideration of all facets of how it would live in
what would be termed 'normal manner' of all the Gifts that would aid
human life, because of the Importance of the Soul that would be in it.

Without a Soul, human life could not have, or be blessed with all
the sensitivities of purity, of memory, of logic, and what would give
to human life the strength of responsibilities, of all natures, all
degrees, regarding all facets that would automatically confer that
human life was different and had a Goal to reach for at a time when the
human values would no longer exist. The Goal, of course, would return
from Where It was Designed in the first place, and the Purpose for
which It was created, and to return to The Creator when He had a Title,
also called 'a Saint'."

Saint Joseph's Hill Of Hope
Brea, California 92822 U.S.A.
www.TheMiracleOfStJoseph.org
All Revelations are delivered spontaneously
and continuously as witnessed by all those
present at the time.
© Copyright 1996 FMK. All rights reserved.
This is used with the permission of the copyright holder.

Fra : Thomas J.

Dato : 11-02-06 09:45

Den 10 Feb 2006 14:04:26 -0800 sendte kayllenn@yahoo.com følgende
røgsignaler:

>Our Heavenly Father says, "In each human birth, I exist through the
>Soul, and through the body. It is not meant to show physically, but in
>the Design of human life there was much consideration of all facets of
>how it would live in what would be termed 'normal manner' of all the
>Gifts that would aid human life, because of the Importance of the Soul
>that would be in it."
>
>REVELATION DELIVERED THROUGH FRANCES M. KLUG
>ON APRIL 23,2005 AT 9:20 A.M.

Have you ever considered to go fuck yourself ?

--
Thomas J.
Hyundai Getz 1,3 GL '04 (26.870 km)