Faldt lige over et par citater imod tågely~
Fra : Jonas R.

Dato : 08-02-04 15:45

a few of my favourite quotes.....

- - - - - - - - - -

'There's still no denying that folk who drive with fog lights on, when it's
not foggy, are complete ******
I f***ing hate them with a passion.'

- - - - - - - - - -

'There's no deny that those driving with fog lights + only side lights on do
it for show only and are complete précks. There's no deny that those driving
with fog lights + only side lights on do it for show only and are complete
..******'

- - - - - - - - - -

'Using your foglights is illegal and is one of my pet hates so if I see
people with em on they get a ticket and a £30 fine

Fair enough some people dont realise that they are on such as old people but
boy racers are GETTING IT!!!!!!!!!' (from a copper & obvious slippermobile
lover)

- - - - - - - - - -

recall a viz top tip that went something like "hot hatch owners - by
pressing the foglight button a second time, your fog lights will turn off"

- - - - - - - - - -

I think the worse cars for having their fog lights are young lads in their
Citroen VTRs.

"Havin' the fog lights makes it look like pukka rally car, mate"
Yeah, who do they think they're kidding!?

- - - - - - - - - -

Notice to all Audi A4 owners! The default position for your front foglights
is off! please do not use them in conditions of good visibility as it's
bl00dy annoying at 7.30am on the M1 and it DOESN'T look cool. Yes, that
includes the convoy of three silver ones this morning!

- - - - - - - - - -

If your fog lights are on your a numpty. Cars do have acceptable front
lights and if they don't then get them fixed.

- - - - - - - - - -

Front fogs on = Bit of a wa**er in my opinion. Probably the same person who
thinks his Saxo/Clio/Polo/Metro can outgun my Chimaera and wants to prove it
constantly in totally inappropriate places/conditions.

These people really p*ss me off.

/jonas

Fra : Peter G C

Dato : 08-02-04 16:14

"Jonas R." <corolla.turboNOSPAM@tdcadsl.dk> skrev i en meddelelse
> a few of my favourite quotes.....

Alle citaterne virker næsten lige så begavede som videoen i

/Peter

--
http://www.grauslund.com/