Katja Poensgen....??
Fra : John Jensen

Dato : 03-10-03 13:55

Ser lige på resultatlisten fra den første tidstagning på Motegi at Jakub
Smrz & Lagematt er de 2
kørere på Dark Dog Molenaar's Honda racere, og at Poensgen ikke er
nævnt......
Ikke fordi det har ændret noget, de 2 er stadig sidst.

Er der nogen der ved om Katja er "sat af" teamet, skadet, har trukket sig or
whatever. ?

/ John

Fra : SLP/JM

Dato : 03-10-03 13:58

"John Jensen" <John@nospamJensen.tdcadsl.dk> skrev
> Er der nogen der ved om Katja er "sat af" teamet, skadet, har trukket sig
or
> whatever. ?

Hun er skadet, hvilket man kan læse mere om på www.motogp.com:

"Katja Poensgen will not be taking part in the Gauloises Pacific Grand Prix
of Motegi due to a hand injury sustained at Estoril two races ago. The
German rider fought through the pain barrier to compete in Brazil last week
but decided to sit out the race after enduring difficulties at the end of
the final qualifying session. A scan on her return to Germany revealed a
broken bone and ligament damage, which she hopes will have mended in time
for the following race at Sepang.

"On the first day at Rio the hand was okay but on the second day I needed
painkilling injections and at the end of the session I could hardly get off
the bike - not just because of my hand but I also had severe pain in my
back," commented the 27 year old, who celebrated her birthday last Friday.
"I flew straight back to Europe and after seeing the broken bone the doctor
said I should concentrate on getting fit for Malaysia and Australia. It is
disappointing but I will be back."

--
Susanne

Fra : Mouritzen/Lykkeboe

[...]