MotoDB - The biggest database of motorbike~
Fra : NUX!

Dato : 07-04-01 10:58

Dear,
The purpose of this site is to make the biggest database of
motorbikes.
Not only pictures, but also specifications like tires, gear,
valves/cylinder.
On the site you can search specifications of a model, or add some.
I have put the motorbikes of the years 2000 and 2001 in the database.
Later, I will
put other years in the database.
But if you have specifications of your bike, and you want to help me,
you can put it
yourself. So you help me than and other users may find their model.
I would say, go to http://www.motorbikes.be and found out what this
site is all about.

Thanks
Stefaan

Fra : Michael Helsvig

Dato : 07-04-01 12:37

Why is it so useless? Why does it expect the entering of valves, when 2
stroke is selected? Why is there no difference between air and wind
cooling? Why does an error occur, upon upload of picture? Why is it based
on slow ASP and not fast SQL?

Michael Helsvig
http://mic.lostinlove.dk/

Fra : NUX!

Dato : 07-04-01 16:47

On Sat, 7 Apr 2001 13:36:32 +0200, Michael Helsvig
<michael@technorave.dk> wrote:
Because,
this is just a start.
It is more than a site with 20 pictures of me in my car, of me in the
disco, of me with my best friend, of me with .....
I uses ASP because I had to learn that for school.
This is a nice opportunity to learn it and other can use it.
Instead of saying that nothing works, you could give me an email with
the feedback, like a had from other.
It seems to me like you are of the type me myself and I.
Says enough...

Fra : Mads Krog-Jensen

Dato : 09-04-01 08:37

Øhhh hvordan kan det være ASP'en der er langsom?

/mads

Fra : NUX!

Dato : 11-04-01 09:20

Can you say that again in english, please?