time to winterize your motorcycle
Fra : Jeff VFR

Dato : 12-11-02 06:40

I know I know, This shameless promotion of my motorcycle web site... Oh
well, I pay for my site and its all free info for us mc junkies. Anyways
its,,, www.ohv.8m.com and on the first page it has a link that gives a good
winterizing proceedure... worth a look, and of coarse,, "the rules of the
trail" section is a must read for any trail rider which covers things as
well as how to signal other riders by hand signals when you pass them on the
trail to let them know how many more of you there are... you got the just of
it....

Theres also pictures in the index on the right side, I like Hahns Peak and
Redcone Pass , Plus the wiskey creek mudhole is pretty fun, I was riding
along and here came about 11 guys all of which got stuck in this huge
mudhole. It was more funny to be there but i got a few pictures from where I
was sitting on my bike.

I pay to have all the banners and pop up adds removed, all I ask is that you
share it with your friends, e mail it all over the world etc....

--
Jeff

www.ohv.8m.com
dirt bike tech, pictures, and more

---

Fra : Smee

Dato : 12-11-02 07:02

hey stupid
It's summer down here in aus.motorcycles.
wtf is winterizing?
we don't do that thing down here.
Twonk!

Jeff VFR wrote:

> I know I know, This shameless promotion of my motorcycle web site... Oh
> well, I pay for my site and its all free info for us mc junkies. Anyways
> its,,, www.ohv.8m.com and on the first page it has a link that gives a good
> winterizing proceedure... worth a look, and of coarse,, "the rules of the
> trail" section is a must read for any trail rider which covers things as
> well as how to signal other riders by hand signals when you pass them on the
> trail to let them know how many more of you there are... you got the just of
> it....
>
> Theres also pictures in the index on the right side, I like Hahns Peak and
> Redcone Pass , Plus the wiskey creek mudhole is pretty fun, I was riding
> along and here came about 11 guys all of which got stuck in this huge
> mudhole. It was more funny to be there but i got a few pictures from where I
> was sitting on my bike.
>
> I pay to have all the banners and pop up adds removed, all I ask is that you
> share it with your friends, e mail it all over the world etc....
>
> --
> Jeff
>
> www.ohv.8m.com
> dirt bike tech, pictures, and more
>
> ---

Look beyond the window, don't just focus on your own reflection.
Remove nickers to reply for email.
abuse@spamcop.net
for all spam.

Fra : T.B

Dato : 12-11-02 07:10

"Jeff VFR" wrote

> I know I know, This shameless promotion of my motorcycle web site... Oh
> well, I pay for my site and its all free info for us mc junkies. Anyways
> its,,, www.ohv.8m.com and on the first page it has a link that gives a
good
> winterizing proceedure... worth a look, and of coarse,, "the rules of the
> trail" section is a must read for any trail rider which covers things as
> well as how to signal other riders by hand signals when you pass them on
the
> trail to let them know how many more of you there are... you got the just
of
> it....
<snip>
Sorry dude.. after hitting around 30 deg C the other day I don't think I'll
be "winterising" anything any time soon :P ...though I wouldn't mind a spot
of winter around here right now..

--
T.B
'99 GSXR600

Fra : Madeyes

Dato : 12-11-02 08:50

WOT'S WINTER?

Fra : Wolfgang Pawlinetz

Dato : 12-11-02 09:33

Madeyes wrote:

> WOT'S WINTER?

Thank's folks.

We got it now, you don't have winter right now.

We have

Anyway.. would ya kindly stop crossposting?

Thanks

Wolfgang

f'up2 aus.motorcycles set.

Fra : Goaty

Dato : 12-11-02 22:35

Wolfgang Pawlinetz wrote:

> Madeyes wrote:
>
> > WOT'S WINTER?
>
> Thank's folks.
>
> We got it now, you don't have winter right now.
>
> We have
>
> Anyway.. would ya kindly stop crossposting?

Talk to the original poster - he started it with his pig ignorant post!

Cheers
Goaty
--
_--_|\ John Lamp - in beautiful downtown Highton
/ \ IRC:GORider@aus.moto DoD#:1906 Ulysses#:10185 1000GTR

Hear no Evo, See no Evo, Fear no Evo

Fra : conehead

Dato : 12-11-02 09:43

Well Howdy JeffVFR
I think you want alt.itsnotfuckingwinterhereyoudickhead
--
Conehead
Guns don't kill people,

Fra : Timberwoof

Dato : 13-11-02 05:37

In article <au0A9.5075$V16.12078@rwcrnsc54>,
"Jeff VFR" <fal_book@hotmailSPAM.com> wrote:

> I know I know, This shameless promotion of my motorcycle web site... Oh
> well, I pay for my site and its all free info for us mc junkies. Anyways
> its,,, www.ohv.8m.com and on the first page it has a link that gives a good
> winterizing proceedure...

<snip blah blah blah>

In the San Francisco Bay Area, "winterizing" a motorcycle means stuffing
a rainjacket in the tank bag. It only takes about a minute ...

--
Timberwoof <timberwoof at infernosoft dot com> Chief Perpetrator
Infernosoft: Putting the No in Innovation. http://www.infernosoft.com

Fra : Pisshead Pete

Dato : 13-11-02 05:59

On Wed, 13 Nov 2002 04:36:59 GMT, Timberwoof
<timberwoof.spam@infernosoft.com> wrote:

>In article <au0A9.5075$V16.12078@rwcrnsc54>,
> "Jeff VFR" <fal_book@hotmailSPAM.com> wrote:
>
>> I know I know, This shameless promotion of my motorcycle web site... Oh
>> well, I pay for my site and its all free info for us mc junkies. Anyways
>> its,,, www.ohv.8m.com and on the first page it has a link that gives a good
>> winterizing proceedure...
>
><snip blah blah blah>
>
>In the San Francisco Bay Area, "winterizing" a motorcycle means stuffing
>a rainjacket in the tank bag. It only takes about a minute ...

What's rain?

--
Pete "...in need of a drought jacket."
Fat Black Harley

Fra : Alan Moore

Dato : 13-11-02 06:16

On Wed, 13 Nov 2002 04:36:59 GMT, Timberwoof
<timberwoof.spam@infernosoft.com> wrote:

>In article <au0A9.5075$V16.12078@rwcrnsc54>,
> "Jeff VFR" <fal_book@hotmailSPAM.com> wrote:
>
>> I know I know, This shameless promotion of my motorcycle web site... Oh
>> well, I pay for my site and its all free info for us mc junkies. Anyways
>> its,,, www.ohv.8m.com and on the first page it has a link that gives a good
>> winterizing proceedure...
>
><snip blah blah blah>
>
>In the San Francisco Bay Area, "winterizing" a motorcycle means stuffing
>a rainjacket in the tank bag. It only takes about a minute ...

And that's for a naked bike. If you've got a fairing, or even a
windscreen, even that would be overkill.

Isn't it great to live in the only place in the world that doesn't
have weather?

Al Moore
DoD 734

Fra : John R Pierce

Dato : 13-11-02 08:17

On Wed, 13 Nov 2002 05:16:04 GMT, Alan Moore <alan.s.moore@attbi.com>
wrote:

>And that's for a naked bike. If you've got a fairing, or even a
>windscreen, even that would be overkill.

I dunno, we get some pretty good deluges in parts of the BA, like
Kentfield, or the Santa Cruz Mountains... 60+ inches in a good year. My
house just outside of Santa Cruz got 3.5" in 48 hours last week, much of
it in bursts.

thats a lotta water, I'll stick with some serious raingear, my fairing
only helps, it doesn't keep me dry.

Fra : conehead

Dato : 13-11-02 11:18

"John R Pierce" <spam@is.invalid> wrote in message
> On Wed, 13 Nov 2002 05:16:04 GMT, Alan Moore <alan.s.moore@attbi.com>
> wrote:
>
> >And that's for a naked bike. If you've got a fairing, or even a
> >windscreen, even that would be overkill.
>
> I dunno, we get some pretty good deluges in parts of the BA, like
> Kentfield, or the Santa Cruz Mountains... 60+ inches in a good year. My
> house just outside of Santa Cruz got 3.5" in 48 hours last week, much of
> it in bursts.
>
> thats a lotta water, I'll stick with some serious raingear, my fairing
> only helps, it doesn't keep me dry.

My missus got six inches in a minute once

--
Coneheadwoof

Fra : Pisshead Pete

Dato : 13-11-02 12:32

On Wed, 13 Nov 2002 21:17:55 +1100, "conehead" <conehead@witsend.com>
wrote:

>"John R Pierce" <spam@is.invalid> wrote in message
>> On Wed, 13 Nov 2002 05:16:04 GMT, Alan Moore <alan.s.moore@attbi.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>> >And that's for a naked bike. If you've got a fairing, or even a
>> >windscreen, even that would be overkill.
>>
>> I dunno, we get some pretty good deluges in parts of the BA, like
>> Kentfield, or the Santa Cruz Mountains... 60+ inches in a good year. My
>> house just outside of Santa Cruz got 3.5" in 48 hours last week, much of
>> it in bursts.
>>
>> thats a lotta water, I'll stick with some serious raingear, my fairing
>> only helps, it doesn't keep me dry.
>>
>My missus got six inches in a minute once

I heard the only way you could give her six inches was to fuck her
twice!

--
Pissheadwoof
Fat Black Harley

Fra : cstatman

Dato : 13-11-02 18:37

conehead wrote:
> My missus got six inches in a minute once

I can't fold mine in half like that.

--
_____ Assuring you of my mest intentions at all times

Charles Statman

DoD the UN-Numbered One
91 Isuzu Truck (angry man hater model)
90 Sportster
01 Superhawk
94 EX 250 Cow
oh, and a hell of a bunch more crap in the garage

Fra : Smee

Dato : 13-11-02 06:55

australia?
yer its magnificent.
Apparently Iraq has no weather either though I do believe it will soon
be under a mushroom cloud.