Sailing contacts...
Fra : Mike Santis

Dato : 30-01-02 01:30

Hej alle sammen
I will write this in English with the hope that you can read it.
I come from Cyprus and being married with a Danish girl, we moved to Denmark
for 5 years ago. Back in Cyprus I used to own a sailing boat together with
my brother. It was an Albin Vega 27. I love sailing and my dream is one day
to sail as far as around the world. But at the moment I look forward buying
my own boat here in Denmark. Since I don't know when I will manage to
accomplish that, I would love to come in contact with other sailors and get
involved in the sailing community.
I drive around Denmark as a musician and every time I drive by a marina, I
go in to stare at the sailing boats
I live in Aalborg and I would love to hear from people near by Aalborg
willing to help me with that.
Thank you
MVH
Mike Santis
www.mikesantis.dk

Fra : Henning

Dato : 30-01-02 15:04

Hello Mike
The best way is to be member of a sail club, and I know that there are 2
or 3 of them in the Aalborg area. You can then get in contact with other
sailors and/or be a member of the sailing school in the club, where you
can sail without having your own boat.
Br
Henning

http://www.kandu.dk/