Rialto
Fra : Claudio Solis

Dato : 12-11-01 08:45

The horoscope of the Rialto bridge t8@puck.dhs.org
(Versione venexiana/italiana in preparazione) /x/

The planets disposed themselves in an arc and Venus
plots with Neptune to exalt the beauty and prestige
of this merry, busy and friendly work of art. /3/

The sign Libra meaning bridge also weights the whole of
this bridge as a marketplace. Neptune rules the channel
and gondolas that pass under that busy bridge even in our
times.

The M.C. points (south) strightly at Malamocco or
METAMAVCVM (on the Lido island) that was the original
settlement and harbor of the rich roman city PADVA.

The tropical cancer sign at the M.C. suggests a yinyang
flow and the tides, as well as a busy channel. CANAL DE
LA ZUDECA is the channel connecting mainland Venice with
the SPINALONGA island (where jews lived, thus the istrian
toponim zudeca from jew, giudeo) The M.C. point exactly to
a church on that island. /6/

The horoscope shows a marketplace /0/ towards Piazza
San Marco where probably the bets were made, since
part of the money for the bridge came from the lottery
where many people bate the bridge won't ever be built
in stone. /1/ http://ghettobox.dhs.org/t8

There could be a peculiarity in the construction at the
western end, since Pluto was descending there. Perhaps
the enemies of the construction hoarded there. The capitels
with the self-inflicted punishments of those who lost their
bets are on that side. The legend and gossip, as well as
architecture accounts for stories I'm unable to publish
here in detail, due to their most morbid perversion. The
spirit of the people of that time sure had a sense for fun. /4/

I'll be looking for plutonic symbols in that area. The so-
called GOBBO of Rialto is one candidate. /5/

LASSE CHE I STROLEGHI FAZZA I LUNARI t8@puck.dhs.org
http://puck.dhs.org Varuna, 2001KX76, Dark Planets &
Centaurs; I Ching Aspectarian, O5 pocket magick intent.

Thu Nov 08 19:34:07 GMT 2001

(C) 2001 2002 Klaudio Zic. All Rights Reserved.

/x/ Jun 9th 1588 18 ora veneta = 2 pm
The venetian zero hour starts at dusk with the
first night hour. |>:)

Their year starts in March.

/1/ Likewise Derek Appleby (if I recall) determines
ill fortune for the tunnel connecting France and
Britain.

One lady who lost the bet is shown on a capitel
as seen from the bridge crouching her naked vulva
burning it on the candle. Such was the bet.

/0/ It is weird that the market should be on the opposite
side from the one where it should be supposed to be.
And yet the calc must be right, 18 venexian hours meaning
two in the afternoon.

Libra is of course the bridge and market, the whole of
the bridge is a market, and Saint Mark Square is eastward.
The ascendant is east.

/3/ 'Exalt' is the right word, since the name comes from
RIVO ALTO or exalted ground. The whole of the city is
of course artificial.

/4/ The Heneti or Veneti are essentialy a greek tribe from
Paflagonia. Agronauts?

/5/ A little bit hard to find, it's a little chunk of a
capitel, well hid and in midst of the market on the
western side. From this (approx) one meter stone,
proclamations were made and it had other popular
associations and uses.

Of course, apart from the detail, a bridge's chart
can be directed and progressed and transits can be
used to determine the good and bad times.

The site http://puck.dhs.org/reports contains the
charts for LOTO, GETO and RIALTO, as well as the
ex CAMPANIL of Pzza. San Marco /venexia /italia

/6/ The sign of Cancer means church. The church in
question (for young Indiana Jones) is ex Chiesa
della Croce. /7/ Taking the ZATTERA to that island
you can check Indy's best place at Saint Barnaba
Square. It is there that he comes out from the
dungeons. The part of city (SESTRIER) is called
DORSODURO and is vis-a-vis Giudecca Island. /8/

The channel is busy with huge tourist boats,
a lovely and impressive sight imagining the
medieval fleets returning with spice or from
war such as Lepanto (Curzola, now Croatia).

The two main islands or conglomerates of islands
truly make a rather convincing yinyang symbol.
Like fish eating fish.

/7/ My non-astrological resources point to Chiesa
del Redentore. I was doomed to write about it
and I'll probably flash an article about it
exclusively and how Providence pointed to me
that particular church. I still ignore the
reason myself.

/8/ I.C. should show the proper church and we have a
choice of San Giacomo di Rialto (because it's
there), geometrically close Santi Apostoli and
perhaps Santa Sofia.

Since Capricorn is exalted, dark and monolithic,
I'll take a look at those churches and decide
in the next round of this horoscope analysis.

I have yet to adjust a bit a minute of arc here
and there and interpolate the hour (and minute).

VENEXIA DE DRENTO - Venice Inside - From Venice, Italy
Claudio Solis mailto:t8@puck.dhs.org http://puck.dhs.org

ASTROLOGIA GIUDIZIARIA predictive astrology, minute precision
http://puck.dhs.org/reports/italia http://puck.dhs.org/$

NO STROLEGAR CO LA TESTA; PAR ROMPER LA STRIGARIA XE O5.
O5 breaks the enchantment and (dis)creates your futurity!

--
Posted from [193.198.1.4]