Help
Fra : WA Land

Dato : 07-10-01 10:30

Could anyone help please.
I have a German version of MS Office Premium I need in English. Is there a
switch or something in say, 'regedit' that can allow a change into an
English version?

Thanks in advance.

--
Gillbanks Family
Paul, Ann, Jeremy and Madeline

Fra : pre

Dato : 07-10-01 11:13

Actually it was said to be possible. You´ll have to get OfficeResourceKit
for info & guidance. Most likely you´ll need Proofing Tools as well. Then
you should be able to shift to almost any language.
--
Regards
pre