ActivX
Fra : Jens Borrisholt

Dato : 13-09-01 02:02

Hi Ng

Denne besked er på engelsk fordi den har været posted på engelsk ...

I'm getting crazy. I'm trying to convert a normal VCL project to an ActiveX
project.But I'm havig serious problems. The first time I press "Deploy To
Web2 it is not posible to make changes in it any more. Well ofcause my
delphi editor are still working, but When I Deploy to web the second time
all my changes are not there !

Let me be at bir more specifik : Say you create an ActiveX Control with one
button. The you Deploy it. Then you add yet antoher button to you form, and
deploy the new form with two buttons. But when I open it in my browser there
are still only one Button !

What am I doing worng ? Please help me.

Jens B

Fra : Ingolf

Dato : 18-09-01 19:35

Skal den ikke registreres med regsvr32.exe ?

Venligst
Ingolf