Fra : John B. Jacobsen

Dato : 27-08-01 17:12

Newsgroups: ecomstation.support.install
Subject: eXS cant operate my harddrives or diskettedrives ! Help
I have a system with mixed SCSI and IDE HD's. I have 2 SCSI
CDROM drives and 1 IDE. I have 3 IDE HD's and 1 SCSI. I have
tried to install eCS with eCS drive = S, T, U and V but no luck.
I have tried the ALT+F1 and then S, but I dont get a command
prompt but just the usual message: eCS cant operate your
drives and so on. I have tried to uncheck the load ATA drives
first, but still no luck.

HELP ! (does anyone like to buy an eCS GA english ?)

Regards

John

Fra : John B. Jacobsen

Dato : 29-08-01 08:17

Jeg har fået installeret eCS i nat via MCP først
og så en konvertering til eCS ! Jubii !!

Mvh

John