Teaching "Resolution - Promise - Pledge" 1~
Fra : giiolla@yahoo.com

Dato : 24-05-09 16:05

This Teaching asks,
"How many will say: ‘I will turn my back
on all that is wrong, I will seek Sainthood, in
spite of any interference from loved ones or
from anyone, or anything outside of my daily
way of life’?"

TEACHING DELIVERED THROUGH FRANCES M. KLUG ON DECEMBER 8,1993 AT 9:20
A.M.

“RESOLUTION — PROMISE — PLEDGE”

“When a year ends and people start
beginning to have great hopes for the New
Year, sometimes making fantastic resolutions,
knowing that all these resolutions will be
short-lived, but there is a ray of hope in the
new beginning.

Throughout the world at that moment
of change in time, which takes place at a
different moment in every corner of the
world, how many people make a promise to
God that they will without fail follow His
Commandments, and do everything possible in
their daily lives that will radiate to others
sound moral values and sound moral
standards?

How many will say: ‘I will turn my back
on all that is wrong, I will seek Sainthood, in
spite of any interference from loved ones or
from anyone, or anything outside of my daily
way of life’? Would such commitment break
like most resolutions do? Would this also be
short-lived?

Soon a time will come, the time on the
clock, the time on the calendar. How many
will, within five minutes after the clock
strikes, break one or more of God’s
Commandments and continue to do so?”

Saint Joseph's Hill Of Hope
Brea, California 92822 U.S.A.
www.TheMiracleOfStJoseph.org
All Revelations are delivered spontaneously
and continuously as witnessed by all those
present at the time.
© Copyright 1996 FMK. All rights reserved.
This is used with the permission of the copyright holder.