Flash Graphical Help
Fra : Laphan

Dato : 24-07-01 18:58

Hi All

Now I know the below request might seem a tad lame/idle, but believe me it
isn't.

I want to do a Flash anim whereby 2 pieces of text are separated by an
animated electronic impulse or sine wave. A bit like one of those heart
monitor type things.

Now I can see the idea, but my graphical expertise is below shocking. As it
isn't the most original of ideas, do you know where I could obtain a
template or something to do this for me or at least point me in the right
direction?

Many thanks.

Regards

Laphan

laphan@ukonline.co.uk

Fra : Stacey

Dato : 25-07-01 01:20

Laphan wrote:

> Hi All
>
> Now I know the below request might seem a tad lame/idle, but believe me it
> isn't.
>
> I want to do a Flash anim whereby 2 pieces of text are separated by an
> animated electronic impulse or sine wave. A bit like one of those heart
> monitor type things.
>
> Now I can see the idea, but my graphical expertise is below shocking. As it
> isn't the most original of ideas, do you know where I could obtain a
> template or something to do this for me or at least point me in the right
> direction?
>
> Many thanks.
>
> Regards
>
> Laphan