making the browser shake
Fra : Superman

Dato : 05-07-01 05:30

I have to do a presentation for school and I want the browser to shake but I
am having problems. I would like it to shake after each letter hits the
screen but I am having problems.

here is what I have so far
http://studentweb.nait.ab.ca/ced0916/algorithm/

I made it work here though
http://studentweb.nait.ab.ca/ced0916/june4/
http://studentweb.nait.ab.ca/ced0916/390/

If you are willing to help me send me an email and I will send you the fla
boy196@hotmail.com

Fra : Ryan Jeppesen

Dato : 06-07-01 11:06

Try watching this tutorial, it works, i have tried :):

http://www.flashkit.com/tutorials/Special_Effects/Shaking_-Mark_Fen-7/index.shtml

Regards Ryan