D6 og Proxies
Fra : Jens Borrisholt

Dato : 25-06-01 10:33

Denne besked er oprindelig posted i en ammerikansk nyheds gruppe og er
derfor på engelsk :

Folks,

Delphi 6 does not sport the "DsgnIntf" unit anymore, which used to
contain property editors.

I found the TStringProperty in "DesignEditors" (which makes sense),
unfortunately, however, that unit in turn references "Proxies", which
I am unable to find in any of my Delphi 6 Pro directories..... (there
is a D5 *.int/*.dcu, but that won't work, I'm afraid).

Any ideas? Where can I find the "proxies" unit in Delphi 6 ??

Jens B

Fra : Steen Jensen

Dato : 28-06-01 19:20

Hej

Jens Borrisholt skrev i meddelelsen <9h70g7$n3j$1@news.inet.tele.dk>...
>Denne besked er oprindelig posted i en ammerikansk nyheds gruppe og er
>derfor på engelsk :

[cut]
>Any ideas? Where can I find the "proxies" unit in Delphi 6 ??
>

>Jens B

Jeg ved ikke om du har fået svar på dit spørgsmål, men jeg fandt lige
det her i en anden ng:

[start]

On Wed, 27 Jun 2001 21:56:03 +0200, "Matthias Faulstich"
<matthias.faulstich@t-online.de> wrote:

>I am trying to convert a D5 Prof project to D6 Prof
>
>The unit DsgnIntf, previously used in D5, seemed to be replaced by 2 units,
>DesignIntf.pas and DesignEditors.pas
>in D6. DesignEditors.pas, placed in $(DELPHI)\Source\Toolsapi uses a unit
>called
>Proxies
>in the implementation uses clause.
>Does anybody know, where this unit can be found?
>It is neither found as Proxies.dcu nor as Proxies.pas in the Delphi
>Installation directory nor on the Installation-CD.
>
>Thanks for any help.
>
>Regards
>Matthias Faulstich

It is in the file designide.dcp.

Add this file to the list of required packages for each of the
packages containing property editors etc (ie that use DesignEditors)
that you are moving to D6. I think its in the lib directory of the D6
installation.

Regards
David Muller

[slut]