Here another Jew Supporter, He beats his w~
Fra : Salah Jafar

Dato : 07-11-06 15:34

Candidate Accused of Domestic Violence Calls for Release of Police Blotter Report, Call only but don't release
November 02, 2006 12:52 PM

Rhonda Schwartz and Asa Eslocker Report:

New York Congressman John Sweeney (R-N.Y.) and his wife now confirm State Police were called to their home last December 2005, but insist a police blotter report circulated to the media describing domestic violence "is a concocted document" circulated by a "hired gun" from their opponent's campaign.

"I give my permission for the State Police to release the real report for all to see," said Mrs. Sweeney in a conference call with local reporters, including ABC News' affiliate WTEN in Albany.

"There was no domestic violence, and, like my wife, I would call on the State Police to release the original report," Congressman Sweeney told reporters yesterday.

THE BLOTTER RECOMMENDS
a.. Dirty Tricks Alleged in Upstate New York Congressional Race; Campaign Says Document Is Fake
b.. Follow the Bouncing Bribe Scandal: Keeping Tabs on the Abramoff Lobbying Investigation
c.. Click Here to Ask Brian Ross a Question
The Sweeney campaign said both the candidate and his wife filed the appropriate paperwork to authorize release of the official incident report. A spokesman for the New York State Police said the report can be released "if both parties sign a notarized waiver of privacy with instructions drawn out to who gets it and when."

"The evening in question was a very difficult time for our family. Real life has real problems," said Mrs. Sweeney in her first public comment about the incident to reporters. "The pressure of a year-long public scrutiny reached its breaking point, and so had I. I did not need to be protected from John."

Calls to the campaign headquarters of Sweeney's Democratic challenger Kirsten Gillibrand were not returned.

Fra : BernardZ

Dato : 07-11-06 17:11

Wife beating is certainly not unknown to Muslims and their supporters.

--
The present is always new.

Observations of Bernard - No 106

Fra : Moishe Lippschitz

Dato : 07-11-06 22:29

"BernardZ" <DontBother@NOSPAM.com> wrote in message
> Wife beating is certainly not unknown to Muslims and their supporters.

Well I've certainly known more of my people to beat each other than muslims.
That's just my experience. Besides, there are 1 billion muslims and about
20million jews, 50x as many. With that many people coming from different
places there will always be some spouse beaters. Now go away Bernie or you
get the curse.

$$$$$$ is the sign of 6

Any JEW who opens this post will suffer financial ruin and possible death.
The curse will last for 6 generations. I know my people and know they are
all superstitious. I have maked this post with the sign of 6 $$$$$$.

Remember that Chertoff means From the DEVIL

Erezt rearranged is zeert pronounced chert which means DEVIL. No coincidence
here.

$$$$$$

You'll notice that no jew will answer because they know the power of this
curse. Only thick Irish stupid cunts will lol

Fra : BernardZ

Dato : 08-11-06 09:49

In article <aU64h.9244$Wd5.1963@trnddc05>, moishy@kissingthewall.il
says...
> Well I've certainly known more of my people to beat each other than muslims.

I am glad I am not part of your people!