DNS
Fra : DenverD

Dato : 11-11-05 16:51

hej alle..
undskyld for så meget engelsk..

i need a couple of already hostmaster.dk "certified" DNS sites to
serve a couple of .dk domains of mine..

i've been totally unable to find who might do that for me and at what
price (jeg er ikke så god til dansk....og have way too little
patience)

anyway, i'd like to have two geographically different places...at a
low price per year..

anyone know where/who has that?

good weekend to all,

DenverD
A Texan in Denmark
texan.dk (now on SUSE Linux)

Fra : Kent Friis

Dato : 11-11-05 17:18

Den Fri, 11 Nov 2005 16:51:28 +0100 skrev DenverD:
> hej alle..
> undskyld for så meget engelsk..
>
> i need a couple of already hostmaster.dk "certified" DNS sites to
> serve a couple of .dk domains of mine..
>
> i've been totally unable to find who might do that for me and at what
> price (jeg er ikke så god til dansk....og have way too little
> patience)
>
> anyway, i'd like to have two geographically different places...at a
> low price per year..

http://www.gratisdns.dk/ ?

Mvh
Kent
--
Hard work may pay off in the long run, but laziness pays off right now.

Fra : DenverD

Dato : 11-11-05 22:41

> http://www.gratisdns.dk/

hey! perfect..

tusind tak,

mvh,

DenverD

Fra : Peter Larsen

Dato : 12-11-05 22:38

DenverD wrote:

>> http://www.gratisdns.dk/

One of the servers is in texas ;)

--
Regards, Peter Larsen - GratisDNS.dk / MXHotel.dk / Domæne.dk

Fra : Martin Schultz

Dato : 12-11-05 11:57

DenverD <ordsmedREMOVE@post1.tele.dk> skrev 2005-11-11:
> hej alle..
> undskyld for så meget engelsk..
>
> i need a couple of already hostmaster.dk "certified" DNS sites to
> serve a couple of .dk domains of mine..
>
> i've been totally unable to find who might do that for me and at what
> price (jeg er ikke så god til dansk....og have way too little
> patience)
>
> anyway, i'd like to have two geographically different places...at a
> low price per year..
>
> anyone know where/who has that?

gratisdns.dk do it for free. Its quite reliable with multiple servers at
differetn locations. I use it to provide DNS for all my domains.

Martin
--
Besøg http://www.adsltips.dk for guider til
ADSL og opsætning af Cisco/Zyxel/Aethra routere.