Photoshop Discussion Group
Fra : Mathieu Leclerc

Dato : 30-05-01 07:06

We are starting a Photoshop discussion group, since we know that the readers
of this newsgroup have a comon interest about web design and love to share
teir knowledge with others, we thought that some of you might be interested
in joining in.

This is a brand new Photoshop tips and tricks mailing list. Post your
questions, get your answers from experienced users. This mailing list is
directed toward web design made with photoshop and other tools (mainly
macromedia and adobe products).

Get help from expert users / Get visibility by helping others!

We are currently building a website to support the group. The members will
have free online acces to photoshop tips and tricks, tutorials, patterns,
fiters, effects as well as the possibility to show your work to others.

You can talk about any aspect of photoshop and web design, feel free ask
questions about other products such as flash and dreamweaver.

This list was made to allow users to share knowledge, make contact with all
kind of users, get visibility and potential business oportunities.

If you are interested in joining in, follow this link :

Regards,

Mathieu Leclerc