MSChart
Fra : Van Heddeghem Paul

Dato : 18-05-01 19:20

Hello,
I have a problem in a program I am trying to make in Visual Basic.
I am trying to use an XY(scatter) chart. This becourse the X-axis has to
indicate the different values proportional.
My problem is, I only can bring 2 series in it. But I need to have 4 series!
My ChartData is an array of 5 columns an about 13 rows.
The first row includes the titles for the legend, the first column contains
the values for the X-axis.

Can you please help me, and give me a tip how solve my problem?
Thank you very much.
Greetings,

Van Heddeghem Paul
pvheddeghem@village.uunet.be