3d for flash
Fra : Chris Krueger

Dato : 16-05-01 20:19

Hi,

I have a question regarding 3d vector animations to use withen flash. I own
swift 3d, and while it works well, I am trying to figure out a way to create
a single frame 3d object that is tiny in file size. When I export from swift
3d as filled object the size is to large. Exporting it has flat filled I
find useless. I have seen single frame 3d vectors used within flash that
were a total of 2-3k. Any idea how its done?

Thanks

http://www.washagowebdesign.com

--
Washago Web Development
28-2451 Queen St. East

Fra : Michael Peo

Dato : 17-05-01 10:40

Two things are possiple...
Either the 3D you have seen could have been done with a "real" 3D-egine bult
in flash (makes for very small file-sizes, but often very processing-power
demanding), ore its a matter of picking all the swift generated frames
appart and optimizing each individual peice of graphics.
Moste of the pseudo-3D stuff i have seen generated by software like swift
arent exactly well optimized, it allways sem to need some retouching and
optimizing.
Not realy an answer i know - just my thoughts on the subject...

/peo
peo@bandage.dk
www.bandage.dk