Christian Pickup Lines
Fra : Mr. D

Dato : 13-09-04 21:19

Christian Pickup Lines

Nice bible.
I would like to pray with you.
You know Jesus? Hey, me too!
God told me to come talk to you.
I know a church where we could go and talk.
How about a hug, sister/brother?
Do you need help carrying your bible? It looks heavy.
Christians don't shake hands; Christians gotta hug!
Oh you are cold, Ecclesiastes 4:11.
Did it hurt when you fell from Heaven?
What are your plans for tonight? Feel like a bible study?
I am here for you.
The word says "Give drink to those who are thirsty, and feed the hungry";
how about dinner?
You don't have an accountability partner? Me neither.
You want to come over and watch the 10 commandments tonight?
Is it a sin that you stole my heart?
Would you happen to know a Christian man/woman that I could love with all my
heart and wait on hand and foot?
Nice braclet. What would Jesus date? I mean "do".
Do you believe in Divine appointment?
Have you ever tried praying at a drive in movie before?
(For the ladies) Excuse me, I believe one of your ribs belongs to me.
My friend told me to come and meet you, he said that you are a really nice
person. I think you know him. Jesus, yeah, that's his name.
You know they say that you have never really dated, until you have dated a
christian.
Yeah, I predicted David over Goliath.
What? Friends listen to Amazing Grace in the dark.