Yellow reef
Fra : Jan

Dato : 07-06-04 08:43

Dear All,

Who can help me?
I'm visiting Denmark next week (14-06 -- 24-06-2004)
I'm staying near hanstholm (40 km south).
There is one thing I really want to do....fishing on the yellow reef.
Who got tips...boat adresses etc..

Thanks in advance,

Jan Altena

Fra : Per Rasmusssen

Dato : 07-06-04 12:50

"Jan" <jr01@provider.nl> skrev i en meddelelse
> Dear All,
>
> Who can help me?
> I'm visiting Denmark next week (14-06 -- 24-06-2004)
> I'm staying near hanstholm (40 km south).
> There is one thing I really want to do....fishing on the yellow reef.
> Who got tips...boat adresses etc..
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Jan Altena

Hi Jan
I hope you will enjoy your stay i Denmark.
You may try thise sites
http://www.gule-rev.dk/
http://www.rosita.dk/indexd.htm
http://www.ms-mille.dk/frame2.html
http://www.ms-tinker.dk/index.htm

Knæk og bræk (Break a leg)
Per

Fra : Ukendt

Dato : 07-06-04 17:41

www.bonito.dk
thats a good choice
kab

Fra : MGJ

Dato : 07-06-04 19:11

Use thees boats:

The best is BONITO - YELLOW REEF - MOLBOEN - M/S ANTARES

Use http://pub.alxnet.com/guestbook?id=2446815 to get a place on one of the
first 3 boats it can be hard to get it.

Fra : Jan

Dato : 07-06-04 20:37

Hi,

I go with the M/S Yellow Reef.

Thanks all,

Jan

"Jan" <jr01@provider.nl> schreef in bericht

Fra : Niels Damsgaard-Søre~

Dato : 06-06-04 19:55

> I go with the M/S Yellow Reef.

Dont forget to visit a danish postoffice too. Sad to say, but like most
other things we got tax on fishing too.
It's called "fisketegn" , and can be payd directly at the postoffice - in
advance Dont know if the boatowner will check your payment, but i guess
they are supposed to do so.
Niels

Fra : MGJ

Dato : 09-06-04 05:07

No they don't

"Niels Damsgaard-Sørensen" <niels@damsgaardbindestregsoerensen.dk> skrev i
en meddelelse news:40c60b79$0$167$edfadb0f@dread11.news.tele.dk...

Fra : Dennis Andersen

Dato : 09-06-04 15:42

"MGJ" <*REMOVE_THIS*drageflyver@msn.com> skrev i en meddelelse
> No they don't
>
> "Niels Damsgaard-Sørensen" <niels@damsgaardbindestregsoerensen.dk> skrev i
> en meddelelse news:40c60b79$0$167$edfadb0f@dread11.news.tele.dk...
> >
> > "Jan" <jr01@provider.nl> skrev i en meddelelse
> > > I go with the M/S Yellow Reef.
> > >
> > Dont forget to visit a danish postoffice too. Sad to say, but like most
> > other things we got tax on fishing too.
> > It's called "fisketegn" , and can be payd directly at the postoffice -
in
> > advance Dont know if the boatowner will check your payment, but i
> guess
> > they are supposed to do so.
> > Niels

Hi Jan
As said, there is a "Tax" in Denmark on sportfishing, but it also help in
produce fish that at a certain size is transfered back to the ocean, and in
other ways provides fish care. This way, by paying the fee on dkr.
100,00/year, dkr. 75,00/week or dkr. 25,00/day. This apply to all who want
to fish in Danish waters. Though there are exceptions like with everything
else, so the "fisketegn" doesn't apply to persons below the age of 18 y/o
and for persons who has reached the age of 67y/o.
By the way, make sure to pick the right card(pease of paper) it's the green
one.

Enjoy your stay in Denmark.
Cheers mate.

Dennis

---

Fra : Helene og Lars

Dato : 09-06-04 19:32

http://users.cybercity.dk/~bse13061/kutter.htm

http://www.sejlerlinks.dk/sejlerlinks_dk.asp?mode=vis&kat=68&orderby=navn
Greetings Lars

Fra : Jan

Dato : 09-06-04 22:35

It's a good thing to ask "tax" to maintain or improve the fishery in
Denmark.
In Holland we have a simular system but that is just for fresh water. For
fishing on sea or beach we don't need a license yet.
What are the opening ours/days of the postoffices in Denmark?
We arrive next saturday somewhere in the afternoon.

Thanks all for the many tips etc.

Fra : Jan Dalgaard Madsen

Dato : 09-06-04 23:33

Hi Jan

You can buy the license online here http://dagkort.dk/

/Jan

Jan <jr01@provider.nl> skrev i en
nyhedsmeddelelse:40c78292$0$36861$e4fe514c@news.xs4all.nl...

Fra : Jan

Dato : 26-06-04 16:57

Fantastic!!......one word for my yellow reef experiance.

Thnx all!!!

Fra : Maxie

Dato : 29-06-04 10:14

tell some more !!!!!