Get/Set Cursor Position in Form Textarea?
Fra : Peer W Hansen

Dato : 16-05-04 17:37

Hello, I hope you guys can help. I am making a Korean typewriter in
JavaDcript on the web, and the last piece I need to figure out is how I can
Get and Set the Cursor position within a TEXTAREA field in a FORM?

The FORM, TEXTAREA, Access is simple

<FORM name=kor method=post>
<TEXTAREA name=text rows=8 cols=46>
text=window.document.kor.text.value;

Is there someway I can manipulate the Cursor position within the TEXTAREA in
JavaScript - Getting and Setting?

Hilsen, Peer Wandel Hansen
The days of the digital watch are numbered.

Fra : Allan Vebel

Dato : 17-05-04 08:32

Peer W Hansen <peer@diku.dk> skrev:

> Is there someway I can manipulate the Cursor position within
> the TEXTAREA in JavaScript - Getting and Setting?

Du skal nok spørge i den gruppe der har med javascript at
gøre: news:dk.edb.internet.webdesign.clientside, hvor
jeg har sat FUT.

--
Allan Vebel
http://html-faq.dk