Another site Check Please
Fra : Louis

Dato : 30-04-01 12:07

I have only seen my site on MIE5 and not the other browsers, would you
please help me in testing it with other browsers like netscape and opera and
other resolutions. Please tell me if there's anything wrong with the sites.
Please post your comments here.

--Louis
http://www.martialdesigns.com

Fra : Andreas Reventlow

Dato : 30-04-01 13:39

"Louis" <support@martialdesigns.com> skrev i en meddelelse
> I have only seen my site on MIE5 and not the other browsers, would you
> please help me in testing it with other browsers like netscape and opera
and
> other resolutions. Please tell me if there's anything wrong with the
sites.
> Please post your comments here.
>
> --Louis
> http://www.martialdesigns.com

XFUT dk.edb.internet.webdesign.ris+ros

/Andreas

Fra : Thomas Neumann

Dato : 03-05-01 13:20

Man kan fint have netscape 6.0, netscape 4.7, opera og explorer 5.0
installeret på samme maskine!

Sådan tester jeg selv.

Thomas Neumann