Webdesign for $35.00 per Flash, less for s~
Fra : KB

Dato : 27-04-01 03:22

I provide web design services. I am trying to build a compelling web
portfolio and I need clients to work for. I am willing to work for very little,
as low as $15 per hour while I am getting my portfolio off the ground.

I need to design visually dynamic web pages to really show my stuff. If you
are in need of web design the please give me a shot. I can provide mock ups
of your project for you to get an idea of what you are paying for. There is
no risk because I guarantee satisfaction

Klaus Buchberger