Looking for an experience VB programmer
Fra : Hayden

Dato : 13-01-01 01:20

Is there such a thing as a programmer looking for an interesting project?
One that could be finished in a day to a week, at least the first part.

The details: I'm a private American stock investor trading stocks on the
American stock exchange, getting real time data and running scans to select
the best prospects. I am a day trader, meaning I buy and sell a stock within
one day.
I'm living in Copenhagen and the ideal solution would be for a programmer
living nearby so we could easily exchange information and I could show you
the procedures and objectives, but at this point I'm not fussy, if you're in
Timbuktoo or Thule or New York, I'll be glad to talk.

I import the live data into Excel, build some elementary screens and buy
signals, follow the simulated profit or loss of the trade, then exit (sell)
at a fixed range. It's that simple. But, I am at the very beginning of the
learning curve to use VB well, so it would take me months to try to put
together something tight and then attractive and easy enough for anyone to
use.
As far as I can tell, the program needs some tricky IF...ELSE....THEN
statements to get the core complete.
If you also have knowledge about calculus and data anylsis that would be
excellent, but I'm also expecting to include a third person for that part.

My name is Hayden. Just to be sure about the email address, here it is:
knox101@vip.cybercity.dk