Choosing a bank
Fra : Littleboy

Dato : 02-09-03 20:00

Hej everyone!

I was hoping to get your opinions on the following.

I have been self-employed as a graphic designer for while now and need to
get registered soon with Told & Skat som enmændsvirksomhed.

Before I do this I would like to start with the right bank.

Currently I have a personal account with Østjydsk Bank, no problems except
that my online acount overview only goes back for a month. In Holland I can
read my account information from 4 years back. Very convenient.

Besides from this perhaps luxery problem, I would like to know if you have
any recommendations as to the choice of a bank when having an
enmændsvirksomhed. Perhaps some of you have done research on what bank
offers better services / conditions or perhaps some of you have had problems
with certain banks that could only be solved by switching bank.

Mange tak på forhand!

Jeroen
(remove _xxx from my mail address)

ps. I kan bare skriv på Dansk! Jeg har en der kan oversætter det til Dansk
:P A whole sentence! Yeah!

Fra : Ukendt

Dato : 03-09-03 09:03

"Littleboy" <littleboy@nydesign_xxx.dk> skrev i en meddelelse
> Hej everyone!
>
> I was hoping to get your opinions on the following.
>
> I have been self-employed as a graphic designer for while now and need to
> get registered soon with Told & Skat som enmændsvirksomhed.
>
> Before I do this I would like to start with the right bank.
>
> Currently I have a personal account with Østjydsk Bank, no problems except
> that my online acount overview only goes back for a month. In Holland I
can
> read my account information from 4 years back. Very convenient.
>
> Besides from this perhaps luxery problem, I would like to know if you have
> any recommendations as to the choice of a bank when having an
> enmændsvirksomhed. Perhaps some of you have done research on what bank
> offers better services / conditions or perhaps some of you have had
problems
> with certain banks that could only be solved by switching bank.

Choosing a bank basicly comes down to 3 issues
- Services
- Price
- Trust

I've had Danske Bank for 3 years now for my "enkeltmandsvirksomhed",
and they offer all the services I need. In regards to the on-line system, I
think it's one of the best - you can go back in history on all your
accounts,
and they have a smart feature where you can "tick" each posting line.
Another cool feature is that you can export everything to Excel.

Regards,
Leif Jensen
www.advicecom.dk

Fra : Littleboy

Dato : 04-09-03 13:44

Hej Leif

Tak for dit svar!

I was already considering the Danske Bank. They seem like a very modern bank
and they offer a lot of facilities and support on their site.

And with the addition of your comment on their online system, they'll
probably be it.

TA

Jeroen

Fra : Knud Berggreen

Dato : 05-09-03 20:29

On Thu, 4 Sep 2003 14:43:49 +0200, "Littleboy"
<littleboy@nydesign_xxx.dk> wrote:

>Hej Leif
>
>Tak for dit svar!
>
>I was already considering the Danske Bank. They seem like a very modern bank
>and they offer a lot of facilities and support on their site.

Almost all danish banks offer high quality service. Danske
Bank is probably the most expensieve for small companyes.

>And with the addition of your comment on their online system, they'll
>probably be it.

Allmost all banks can offer you a homebanking system with
all facilities.

As a small company you should lokk after banks who offers:

1: Your account with no fee
2: Webbank with wery small fee

When you choose webbank, almost they all can show
transactions minimum 2 years back.
All webbank can handle danish transactions/payments.

Some can handle both indland and international payments.

Some can handle both inland and foreign share dealing.

Regards,
Knud

--
Berggreen Service