Half-Life 2 Ship Date
Fra : Per Nielsen

Dato : 01-08-03 17:13

Well now isnt this just an interesting turn of events. As I'm sure many of
you recall a couple other places were reporting that Half-Life 2 had been
delayed and we had this silly idea that it wasnt even though the reports
were coming from Vivendi themselves. But guess what, after what can only be
called just a tad of confusion it seems Vivendi has a new stance, here's the
quote from lead PR at Vivendi working on Half-Life 2 thanks to Evil Avatar:
Valve is still working toward the Sept.30 ship date.

Given Valve's uncharacteristic quietness on this, I can think of only one
thing. Valve is working hard on hitting that shipping date and they still
feel they can hit it, but perhaps they shared with Vivendi that there is a
possibility of them missing that date, and things got misintepreted from
there. There is always the possibility of missing a ship date though, but if
Vivendi is going back on earlier statements then there must be at least some
confidence that Valve can still hit that target date. If we ever get any
kind of on the record statement from Valve we'll be sure to let you guys
know.

Fra : Ukendt

Dato : 02-08-03 07:31

kilde? link?

Fra : Ukendt

Dato : 02-08-03 09:54

>kilde? link?

Ikke den samme artikel, men samme indhold:

No Half-Life 2 Delay After All
<http://www.homelanfed.com/index.php?id=16007>

Mvh, Claus
--
I never apologize! I'm sorry, but that's the way I am.
- Homer Simpson

Fra : Per Nielsen

Dato : 03-08-03 13:15

"peet_dk" <peet at peet dot denmark> skrev i en meddelelse
> kilde? link?

Sorry, jeg fandt det på www.shacknews.com , men du skal nok 1 dag eller 2
tilbage.