Test Website
Fra : Liam \(14\)

Dato : 23-04-03 20:12

I've started to make this website I would like to make sure everything is
displayed correctly, home and links are the only pages that work so far.
Just checking before I finish the website.

www.liambennett.vze.com

Liam

Fra : Geoff Ball

Dato : 23-04-03 20:23

"Liam \(14\)" <liambennett88@hotmail.com> wrote in
comp.infosystems.www.authoring.html

> I've started to make this website I would like to make sure everything
> is displayed correctly, home and links are the only pages that work so
> far. Just checking before I finish the website.
>
> www.liambennett.vze.com

Man, lose the Java Applet links. The effect you get is too easy with
CSS, and doesn't take any time at all to download.

Don't use mailto: to get emails. It is too unpredictable, and is never
guaranteed to work; you are much better off with a server-side script.

Regards,
Geoff

[F'ups set to ciwah]

--