Either BOF or EOF is True, or the current ~
Fra : Baron

Dato : 13-04-03 22:18

Hi, I have a problem with an asp script for a shopping cart and i
receive following error:

Error Type:
ADODB.Field (0x80020009)
Either BOF or EOF is True, or the current record has been deleted.
Requested operation requires a current record.

This error is caused by following code:

sqlPid = "SELECT * FROM Kar WHERE Kar_user_id =" & uid

pidRS.Open sqlPid
If pidRS.EOF then
   response.write ("No records found")
else
   While NOT pidRS.EOF

   IF uid = pidRS( "Kar_user_id" ) and pid = pidRS( "Kar_kleding_id" )
and prid = pidRS( "Kar_leeftijd_id" ) Then
      kleding_id = pidRS( "Kar_kleding_id" )
      leeftijd_id = pidRS( "Kar_leeftijd_id" )
   End If

   pidRS.Movenext
   WEND
end if

I don't understand why he gives this error cause if i run only the
following code it returns a field of the record that is in the
recordset so the pidRS can't be EOF.

sqlPid = "SELECT * FROM Kar"
sqlPid = sqlPid & " WHERE Kar_user_id = 6 "

pidRS.Open sqlPid

response.write (pidRS( "Kar_user_id" ))

Could anyone help me plz?

Thx