Web Address
Fra : Liam \(14\)

Dato : 27-03-03 18:32

I was just wondering if anyone is kind enough, to buy a web address costing
£1.99 a year using your debit or credit card. This is because I'm 14 and I
cant get a debit or credit card.

If you are kind enough to donate please can you contact me at
liambennett88@hotmail.com

Fra : Rich

Dato : 28-03-03 10:38

Just out of shear curiosity what domain and what address do you want it to
point to. Email me

Rich

Fra : Nic Parkes

Dato : 09-04-03 21:31

Yes you can,
pop into Natwest and get a smartcard account, i think, i am 13 and i have a
solo card (avaliable for use with X-reg.co.uk (£8.88 / 2 yrs .co.uk)

Nic

Need any help just let me know
Nic_3@msn.com