Blot en lille humor
Fra : Willy B. Stellander

Dato : 28-11-02 09:48

Dette er ment som en lille humor midt i alt det højtravende og ikke subjekt
for kommentarer.

God said unto Adam " You have been quiet lately - is there something wrong?
Adam said he didn't have anyone to talk to. So God said that He would make
him a companion and that it would be a woman.

And God said "A woman will gather food for you, cook for you and when you
discover clothing, she will wash it for you. She will always agree with
every decision you make. She will bear children and never ask you to get up
in the middle of the night to take care of them. She will not nag you and
will always be the first to admit she was wrong when you have a
disagreement. She will never get a headache and will freely give you love
and passion whenever you want"

Adam asked "What will it cost me?"

God replied "An arm and a leg" Adam asked "What can I get for a rib?"

THE REST IS HISTORY.

Fra : erik larsen

Dato : 28-11-02 19:35

"Willy B. Stellander" <educare.ph@get2net.dk> skrev i en meddelelse
> Dette er ment som en lille humor midt i alt det højtravende og ikke
subjekt
> for kommentarer.
>

> God said unto Adam " You have been quiet lately - is there something
wrong?
> Adam said he didn't have anyone to talk to. So God said that He would make
> him a companion and that it would be a woman.
>
> And God said "A woman will gather food for you, cook for you and when you
> discover clothing, she will wash it for you. She will always agree with
> every decision you make. She will bear children and never ask you to get
up
> in the middle of the night to take care of them. She will not nag you and
> will always be the first to admit she was wrong when you have a
> disagreement. She will never get a headache and will freely give you love
> and passion whenever you want"
>
> Adam asked "What will it cost me?"
>
> God replied "An arm and a leg" Adam asked "What can I get for a rib?"

Hvad du får for en riben ved alle, men var det ikke bedre at hoppe rundt på
et ben med en arm, hvis kvinden ville gøre alt arbejdet for os :--)

Erik L

Fra : Niels Peter

Dato : 15-12-02 11:47

"erik larsen" <eriklarsen@oncable.dk> skrev i en meddelelse

> "Willy B. Stellander" <educare.ph@get2net.dk> skrev i en meddelelse
> > Dette er ment som en lille humor midt i alt det højtravende og ikke
> subjekt
> > for kommentarer.
> >

> > God said unto Adam " You have been quiet lately - is there something
> wrong?
> > Adam said he didn't have anyone to talk to. So God said that He
would make
> > him a companion and that it would be a woman.
> >
> > And God said "A woman will gather food for you, cook for you and
when you
> > discover clothing, she will wash it for you. She will always agree
with
> > every decision you make. She will bear children and never ask you to
get
> up
> > in the middle of the night to take care of them. She will not nag
you and
> > will always be the first to admit she was wrong when you have a
> > disagreement. She will never get a headache and will freely give you
love
> > and passion whenever you want"
> >
> > Adam asked "What will it cost me?"
> >
> > God replied "An arm and a leg" Adam asked "What can I get for a
rib?"

> Hvad du får for en riben ved alle, men var det ikke bedre at hoppe
rundt på
> et ben med en arm, hvis kvinden ville gøre alt arbejdet for os :--)

- men også lidt kedeligt?

Niels Peter