textfield.text = textfield.variable?
Fra : apre

Dato : 23-10-02 16:06

Help me please!

I have a problem with a dynamic text field in Flash MX.

I want that the textfield.text property have the value of
textfield.variable, well I want a TextFormat apply.

My problem is that I can apply a TextFormt to value of a textfield.variable.

This is the code:

textin = "copy.txt";
loadVariablesNum(textin, 0);
_root.createTextField("mytext",1,50,50,200,100);
mytext.text = "this is my first test field object text";
mytext.variable = "txtDatos01";
mytext.onChanged;
mytext.text = mytext.variable;
trace(mytext.text);
trace(mytext.variable);
trace(mytext._variable);
myformat = new TextFormat();
myformat.color = 0xff0000;
myformat.font = "Arial";
myformat.size = 48;
mytext.setTextFormat(myformat);

Thanks for help me.

Fra : Bo Dudek

Dato : 23-10-02 16:58

[...]

I didn't quite understand the question.. can you please try to put it
in another way??

Kind regards

Bo Dudek
http://www.bodudek.dk
http://www.bodudek.dk/cd (dsl or faster conn. only)

Fra : apre

Dato : 23-10-02 23:51

Don´t worry, now i don´t have problems whit it. I only have to change
setFormat for setNewFormat.

Anyway thanks.