Dr.Disco 500
Fra : José Loureiro

Dato : 15-10-02 13:59

Hi all,

I'm giving my first steps in Flash MX and i'm starting to have
newbie typical problems, that i hope you can help!

I've made a webpage hosted on http://5alternativa.pt.vu (Note:
only the 1024x768 version is working, if you want to check it out), and i've
noticed that the menus are heavy for small bandwith connections! So what i
want to do is load the HTML file while the intro animation is playing!

I've searched the Web for tutorials and FAQ's but didn't found
anything that solves the problem! I've also tried the Preloader extension
for flash but it didn't solve the problem, or i just don't know how to use
it to do it so!

So if you have any idea to help me please feel free to tell! If
you don't know, well, thanks anyway!

My regards

José C. Loureiro