display-problem with MDI-form
Fra : Sjoerd

Dato : 19-09-02 09:39

Hello,

I have a project using a MDI-form. Using the menu-options I load diiferent
Forms. I definede these forms with MDIChild = True.

The problem is that the maximum size of these forms is only a small part of
the size of the MDI-form (FRMmain.frm). Another "problem" is that when I
load the different forms after each other the programm displays thes forms
over each other. The last form is displayed a bit to the right and a bit
beneath the previous.

How can I:
1. give the forms (Form1.frm, Form2.frm, etc) the same size as FRMmain.frm
2. how can I display the forms (Form1.frm, Form2.frm, etc) each time on the
same position on the screen.

Thanks,

Sjoerd
svo@home.nl