run-time error 20532 - missing dll
Fra : Marino Labeeuw

Dato : 02-07-02 18:16

Hi,

I'm currently running a program in VB6.0 which communicates with databases
in access. But when I run the program, it suddenly gives the following
error:

run-time 20532
missing database dll

Could anyone tell me which dll's the program means?

thank you in advance

kind regards,
Marino

Fra : Rayman

Dato : 03-07-02 12:07

> I'm currently running a program in VB6.0 which communicates with databases
> in access. But when I run the program, it suddenly gives the following
> error:
>
> run-time 20532
> missing database dll

Have you tried getting the latest version of the mdac? It's avalible for
free at MSDN.

Regards, Rayman

Fra : Chitra Kamath

Dato : 24-09-02 05:56

Hi,
Could you tell what went wrong with your program & How did you correct
it
Thanks,
Chitra