Beautiful Man Italian looking for Beautifu~
Fra : Prince of Love

Dato : 26-04-02 15:44

Beautiful Man Italian looking for Beautiful Lady on the Net

Hello
Handsome, sweet, green eyes, brown hair, tall, slim,sincere, honest, italian
white man, 21/22 years, kind,
elegant, looking for Beautiful sweet open minded lady interested to serious
relationship, love, family, not materialist, single, healthy,not fat, no
children,
not fake, open to travel to Italy for know each other.
Only serious and with clear photos reply directly to me (not on the group),
directly to my email.
Thanks
Gionni

Fra : Søren Lundfald

Dato : 27-04-02 22:16

> Hello
> Handsome (if it's dark and your drunk), sweet (when sober), green eyes
(actually they're blue, but green sounds better), brown hair (and not so
much of it), tall (2,25 m), slim (skinny), sincere (when sober), honest
(allthough I do steal....I'm italian!!), italian white man (mafioso) 21/22
years (I'm not sure how old I am), kind (to my mother, no one else),
> elegant (I wear fake jewelry), looking for Beautiful sweet open minded
lady (stupid, horny blond with big tits) interested to serious
> relationship (when I'm horny)
>I'm looking for love (or I'll pay you), family (all though I'm impotent),
not materialist (poor), single (well 2 girls wouldn't be that bad), healthy
(vegetarian), not fat (but sloppy), no children (I know of), not fake (when
giving me blowjob), open to travel to Italy (well I live here, but I forgot
when writing)
> Only serious and with clear photos reply directly to me (naked photos
please), but directly to my email.

Fra : David Jensen

Dato : 29-04-02 14:27

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL