Så er Kylix klar !
Fra : Jan

Dato : 01-02-01 01:33

Team Indy is proud to announce the official inclusion of the INDY
library in Borland's revolutionary new product KYLIX, which was
launched today at Linux world. Chad Z Hower, Chairman of the Indy
Project is at Linux World with the official corporate sponsors of
Indy, Nevrona Designs. He will be providing us with up to the minute
reports, news and images from our Kylix Live site at:

http://www.nevrona.com/indy/linuxworld.html

INDY (Internet Direct) - An open source internet component suite
comprised of popular internet protocols.

For more information on INDY, visit our site at:

http://www.nevrona.com/indy

have a great Kylix day !

- Team Indy.

eGroups is now Yahoo! Groups
Click here for more details
http://click.egroups.com/1/11231/1/_/672996/_/980987137/

Shortcut URL to this page:
http://www.onelist.com/community/OSISS-Dev-Mail

[...]

-Jan

Fra : Uffe Kousgaard

Dato : 03-02-01 09:48

Men forbistret dyr er den, 1000 US$ "overthere" for den lille udgave ...

Fra : Jan

Dato : 03-02-01 13:55

Hej.

"Uffe Kousgaard" <uffe@routeware.dk> skrev i en meddelelse
> Men forbistret dyr er den, 1000 US$ "overthere" for den lille udgave ...
>
> "Jan" <you.dont@believe.it> wrote in message
> > Team Indy is proud to announce the official inclusion of the INDY
> > library in Borland's revolutionary new product KYLIX, which was
> > launched today at Linux world. Chad Z Hower, Chairman of the Indy
> > Project is at Linux World with the official corporate sponsors of
> > Indy, Nevrona Designs. He will be providing us with up to the minute
> > reports, news and images from our Kylix Live site at:
> >
> > http://www.nevrona.com/indy/linuxworld.html

Ja mon ikke.
Man må håbe at når de (Borland) lige har skummet fløden, sænker prisen en
del...

-Jan