Fri energi endelig bevist?
Fra : Rado

Dato : 04-04-02 23:49

Zero point energi - er den her endelig?

"But the MEG is no theory. This patent constitutes absolute proof that
zero point energy is real. We don't have to ask if it works any more.
We now have a working model to prove it. Only a few days ago, the
United States patent office granted US Patent #6,362,718 to the four
inventors: Stephen L. Patrick, Thomas E. Bearden, James C. Hayes, and
Kenneth D. Moore.

The MEG (Motionless Electromagnetic Generator), with no moving parts,
will give a steady flow of 2.5 Kilowatts forever without the input of
any fuel whatsoever. The science under which the MEG operates is being
called Longitudinal Scalar Electromagnetics."

http://www.spiritofmaat.com/announce/meg.htm
http://jnaudin.free.fr/html/meg.htm
http://www.rense.com/general21/free.htm

--
Rado

Always listen to experts. They will explain what can't be done
and why. Then do it. - Robert Heinlein

Fra : Lars

Dato : 25-06-02 22:09

In article <mripaus7b5uujb0qtvburqavr481o49bis@4ax.com>, rado@post1.tele.dk says...