Re: Sv: No Virgin, No Prophecy, and No Kir~
Fra : Kirsten

Dato : 11-02-02 18:12

Tanneken van der Hof <ed@horrorcomix.com> skrev i en
nyhedsmeddelelse:a469fs$1200$12@news.cybercity.dk...

> Kirsten <kirsten@praize.com> skrev i en
> nyhedsmeddelelse:egt98.59$d37.1269@news.get2net.dk...
> >
> > Tanneken van der Hof <ed@horrorcomix.com> skrev i en
> > nyhedsmeddelelse:a43tdb$bgo$2@news.cybercity.dk...
> > >
> > > Kirsten <kirsten@praize.com> skrev i en
> > > nyhedsmeddelelse:HKX88.181$qV4.10154@news.get2net.dk...

> > virgin!!

> > > Oh, he had to make that up because of the 'prophecy' in Isiah,714:
> > "Behold,
> > > a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son...". Otherwise the Jews
wouldn't
> > > have believed that Jesus Christ was their Messiah, would they?
> >
> > So what?It was ^true^Prophecy and Mary^was^ (that) Virgin who became
> Mother
> > of God for he shall save his people from their sins because it WAS
> > PROPHESIZED!!
>
> Sorry, but no cigar. Matthew based his nonsense upon a greek version of
> Isiah 7,14, in which the original hebrew word *almah* mistakenly had been
> translated into *partenos*, "virgin", instead of the correct *neanis*,
> "young woman".

But this young woman probably WAS a virgin,almost all young women were at
the time.

In Christ
Kirsten

Fra : Tanneken van der Hof

Dato : 11-02-02 20:42

Kirsten <kirsten@praize.com> skrev i en
nyhedsmeddelelse:E1T98.81$eP.6085@news.get2net.dk...

> Tanneken van der Hof <ed@horrorcomix.com> skrev i en
> nyhedsmeddelelse:a469fs$1200$12@news.cybercity.dk...
> >
> > Kirsten <kirsten@praize.com> skrev i en
> > nyhedsmeddelelse:egt98.59$d37.1269@news.get2net.dk...
> > >
> > > Tanneken van der Hof <ed@horrorcomix.com> skrev i en
> > > nyhedsmeddelelse:a43tdb$bgo$2@news.cybercity.dk...

> > > virgin!!

> > > "Behold,
> wouldn't
> > >
> > > So what?It was ^true^Prophecy and Mary^was^ (that) Virgin who became
> > Mother
> > > of God for he shall save his people from their sins because it WAS
> > > PROPHESIZED!!
> >
> > Sorry, but no cigar. Matthew based his nonsense upon a greek version of
> > Isiah 7,14, in which the original hebrew word *almah* mistakenly had
been
> > translated into *partenos*, "virgin", instead of the correct *neanis*,
> > "young woman".
>
> But this young woman probably WAS a virgin,almost all young women were at
> the time.

Except for those who wasn't .-) No, no my dear -- if Isiah actually meant
"virgin", he certainly would have chosen the right word for it. That
would've been "bethulah", meaning "a young woman who has not been engaged in
sexual intercourse." But he didn't. And as for the rest of Isiah 7,14 we now
know the correct translation: "Therefore the master himself will give you a
sign. Behold, a young woman is pregnant and bearing a son, and she shall
call his name Immanu EL [El is with us]. Alas, no virgin, no prophecy,
and -- for *numerous* reasons -- no Kirsten.

But if you want to learn more about the charming hoaxes, errors, and
absurdities of Christianity, we recommend History's strongest attack on
bibel-based superstition and insanity: Mosegaard's Creature from Bethlehem,
a 900 pages highly controversial thriller which proves beyond any doubt that
Jesus Christ in fact was executed for murder. Read more about it at
www.horrorcomix.com and don't forget your free gravestone on your way out!

Sincerely
Tanne
editor
ed@horrorcomix.com

Fra : Kirsten

Dato : 12-02-02 18:40

Tanneken van der Hof <ed@horrorcomix.com> skrev i en
nyhedsmeddelelse:a498ge$2onb$3@news.cybercity.dk...

> Kirsten <kirsten@praize.com> skrev i en
> nyhedsmeddelelse:E1T98.81$eP.6085@news.get2net.dk...
> >
> > Tanneken van der Hof <ed@horrorcomix.com> skrev i en
> > nyhedsmeddelelse:a469fs$1200$12@news.cybercity.dk...
> > >
> > > Kirsten <kirsten@praize.com> skrev i en
> > > nyhedsmeddelelse:egt98.59$d37.1269@news.get2net.dk...

> > wouldn't

> > > Mother
> > >
> > > Sorry, but no cigar. Matthew based his nonsense upon a greek version
of
> > > Isiah 7,14, in which the original hebrew word *almah* mistakenly had
> been
> > > translated into *partenos*, "virgin", instead of the correct *neanis*,
> > > "young woman".
> >
> > But this young woman probably WAS a virgin,almost all young women were
at
> > the time.
>
> Except for those who wasn't .-) No, no my dear -- if Isiah actually meant
> "virgin", he certainly would have chosen the right word for it. That
> would've been "bethulah", meaning "a young woman who has not been engaged
in
> sexual intercourse." But he didn't. And as for the rest of Isiah 7,14 we
now
> know the correct translation: "Therefore the master himself will give you
> sign. Behold, a young woman is pregnant and bearing a son, and she shall
> call his name Immanu EL [El is with us]. Alas, no virgin, no prophecy,
> and -- for *numerous* reasons -- no Kirsten.

IF YOU DON'T STOP YOUR LIES ABOUT ME AND THE BIBLE AT ONCE I will complain
about you so you can't post your lies here anymore!!

In Christ
Kirsten

Fra : bod

Dato : 12-02-02 21:09

"Kirsten" <kirsten@praize.com> wrote in message

> Tanneken van der Hof <ed@horrorcomix.com> skrev i en
> nyhedsmeddelelse:a498ge$2onb$3@news.cybercity.dk...
> >
> > Kirsten <kirsten@praize.com> skrev i en
> > nyhedsmeddelelse:E1T98.81$eP.6085@news.get2net.dk...
> > >
> > > Tanneken van der Hof <ed@horrorcomix.com> skrev i en
> > > nyhedsmeddelelse:a469fs$1200$12@news.cybercity.dk...

Isiah,714:
> > > wouldn't

> of
> > been
> > >
> > > But this young woman probably WAS a virgin,almost all young women were
> at
> > > the time.
> >
> > Except for those who wasn't .-) No, no my dear -- if Isiah actually
meant
> > "virgin", he certainly would have chosen the right word for it. That
> > would've been "bethulah", meaning "a young woman who has not been
engaged
> in
> > sexual intercourse." But he didn't. And as for the rest of Isiah 7,14 we
> now
> > know the correct translation: "Therefore the master himself will give
you
> > sign. Behold, a young woman is pregnant and bearing a son, and she shall
> > call his name Immanu EL [El is with us]. Alas, no virgin, no prophecy,
> > and -- for *numerous* reasons -- no Kirsten.
>
> IF YOU DON'T STOP YOUR LIES ABOUT ME AND THE BIBLE AT ONCE I will
complain
> about you so you can't post your lies here anymore!!
>
> In Christ
> Kirsten

SHUT UP AND SHOW US YOUR TITS!!!

regards from BOD! (as seen in viz magazine...and ill never let you forget
it!!)
"dont worry yoko, its only a friggin water pist...."
JOHN LENNON 1980

"oOOOOOOOHHGGG" ITS GONNA CUM TOO SOON!!!
visit www.bodland.co.uk the new home of bod!

Fra : Tanneken van der Hof

Dato : 12-02-02 21:33

bod <bod@bodland.fsnet.co.uk> skrev i en
nyhedsmeddelelse:a4bsi7$1e4cmg$1@ID-77616.news.dfncis.de...

> SHUT UP AND SHOW US YOUR TITS!!!

Nah, you wouldn't like that!

Sincerely
Tanne
editor
ed@horrorcomix.com

Fra : bod

Dato : 13-02-02 00:20

"Tanneken van der Hof" <ed@horrorcomix.com> wrote in message

> bod <bod@bodland.fsnet.co.uk> skrev i en
> nyhedsmeddelelse:a4bsi7$1e4cmg$1@ID-77616.news.dfncis.de...
> >
> > SHUT UP AND SHOW US YOUR TITS!!!
>
> Nah, you wouldn't like that!
>
> Sincerely
> Tanne
> editor
> ed@horrorcomix.com

what????not even if she squashed them onto a glass coffee table coverd in
baby oil???

Fra : Django the Bastard

Dato : 13-02-02 03:50

> of
> been
> > >
> > > But this young woman probably WAS a virgin,almost all young women were
> at
> > > the time.
> >
> > Except for those who wasn't .-) No, no my dear -- if Isiah actually meant
> > "virgin", he certainly would have chosen the right word for it. That
> > would've been "bethulah", meaning "a young woman who has not been engaged
> in
> > sexual intercourse." But he didn't. And as for the rest of Isiah 7,14 we
> now
> > know the correct translation: "Therefore the master himself will give you
> > sign. Behold, a young woman is pregnant and bearing a son, and she shall
> > call his name Immanu EL [El is with us]. Alas, no virgin, no prophecy,
> > and -- for *numerous* reasons -- no Kirsten.
>
> IF YOU DON'T STOP YOUR LIES ABOUT ME AND THE BIBLE AT ONCE I will complain
> about you so you can't post your lies here anymore!!
>
> In Christ
> Kirsten

Dearest Kirsten,

Well? Do you or don't you like anal sex?

I've been waiting 10 days for your response. If you don't act a little
nicer, I won't cum in your hair.

Bombsquad

Fra : Vidal

Dato : 12-02-02 16:02

"Kirsten" <kirsten@praize.com> skrev i en meddelelse news:E1T98.81$eP.6085@news.get2net.dk...

> Tanneken van der Hof <ed@horrorcomix.com> skrev i en
> nyhedsmeddelelse:a469fs$1200$12@news.cybercity.dk...

osv osv osv

Kan vi ikke snart slippe for dine monologer her i dlk

Hilsen

Villy Dalsgaard