Unlock 5.03 unlock lock 4...!
Fra : Boris Mathiasen

Dato : 19-12-01 10:24

Okay, her kommer det hele lige på engelsk og til dem der ikke fatter
det... sorry...!

Hi all,
i will explain here the solution for the new 3310 and 3330 phones.
First you make a full backup of your phone. Thats very important if
somethings going wrong you can reflash your phone and it´s working fine
again !!
For 3310 full flash is from 20-40 and for 3330 from 20-60.
If you unlock the new 3310 v503 and 3330 v430 and v450 with partial the 4
locks are all open but phone find no network !!
So first take a look at the locks with nokiatool for example. If your
phone is locked by lock 1(MCC+MNC) and by lock 4(MSIN) or only by lock 1
or only by lock 4 you can unlock it without problems !!
If your phone is locked by lock 2(Gid1) or lock 3(Gid2) the only way for
the moment is downgrading the phone with MCU-PPM soft.Than you can unlock
it with partial but the phone find no network.
If you downgrade a nokia phone you need to calculate the ID by log but
this is not free for this moment!!

If your phone is only locked by lock 1 you can use the solution who is
written here in the flasher-section. I will explain it in short words:
For 3310 v503 read flash from 28-29 and save it. For 3330 v430 and v450
read flash from 29-2A and save it to disk. Open locks with unlocked
partial. Use nokiatool to relock lock1 with "FFFFF" and flash back your
original partial to phone.
Your phone is now locked to lock 1 with "FFFFF" and works 100% fine!!

If your phone is locked by lock 4 or lock 1+4 you need a other solution.
If you use only the nokiatool to relock it will not work.
So the member "jan" has a great idea to solve this problem.
First read original partial flash from 28-29 or 29-2A like i explain it
above. Than open locks with unlocked partial.
Use the cracked Winlock 1.10 soft and press read phone.
Than fill the fields at lock 1 and lock 4 with "????...", set lock 1 and
lock 4 to close and press the "Close SimLocks" bottom.
Than flash back the original partial. Your phone is now relocked to lock 1
and lock 4 with "FFFF..." and works 100% fine!!

Big thanks to jan for this solution

/bm

--
--> www.gsmunlock.dk <--
Den største danske unlockside...

Fra : Carsten Suhr

Dato : 19-12-01 14:54

Takker Boris for løsningen. Jeg har smidt winlock 1.10 i dk.binaer hvis
nogen har brug for det.

Mvh

Carsten