Hover buttons doesn´t work =(
Fra : Jan

Dato : 17-09-01 17:24

Hey danish people. A guy from Sweden needs your help =)

When I try to use the hover pushbuttons they don´t work. Not in my browser
anyway and I´m using MS explorer 5.0

When i put the mouse icon over the grey field that is produced is says
"can´t load hover.class" or something similar.

Please mail me the answer if you know how to fix this.

THanxs!

Fra : Nicolaj Huss

Dato : 17-09-01 18:36

You have to upload the *.class files, you will find them in the folder where
you installed your frontpage

Nicolaj Huss

Fra : Jan

Dato : 17-09-01 19:19

Shall I upload them to a specific folder?
THanxs!

Fra : Andreas Paasch

Dato : 18-09-01 13:49

Make sure that the fphover.class and fphoverx.class files are located in the
same directory as where your hover buttons are.

If not, FP can't find the java-class files to perform the operation.

Just copy them there and it should work nicely !

--
Regards / Med venlig hilsen / Mit freundlichem Gruss

Andreas Paasch
Denmark
http://www.Paasch.Net