INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING!!!!
Fra : Ozsmh

Dato : 15-09-01 10:38

Hi . I have just joined 'The Syndicate Club'. Log on to:
http://www.tsc2000.com/?SH0256O2EASY ... This is a great opportunity... have a
look at it ! Stephen

DETAILS BELOW:
The Syndicate Club
Quick View

Join the fastest growing, successful, winning system the world has ever seen!

   What is The Syndicate Club?
The Syndicate Club is a company that has developed a system which helps people
dramatically
increase their chances of winning at the Lotteries and at the same time
provides a situation
whereby anyone using this program has an equal opportunity to generate ongoing,
weekly, extra
income.
How do I play?
Members are given a set of five permanent numbers that are played in three
draws every week.
Members are grouped in a syndicate of 25 players only. All players in that
syndicate play the
same five numbers.
The Syndicate Club then guarantees the sixth number in the three lotto games,
which run on
Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday nights. This ensures that each syndicate is
guaranteed to have at
least one winning number in each draw.
This means that the chances of winning are significantly increased.
   How much does it cost?
Play 125 games every week in 3 Australian Government Lotteries. OzLotto –
PowerBall –
Saturday Lotto using our unique OzPower system for just Aud$12.50 per week.

   How do I know I've won?
Every four weeks The Club issues you a statement showing you all activities for
the past four
weeks. Members also have access to the results on their personal Syndicate Club
web site
provided by the Club.
   How do I collect my winnings?
The Syndicate Club does everything for you... electronically. We lodge...
check... collect and
deposit your winnings into your nominated account for you.
   The Club takes no percentage of your winnings...
   AUSTRALIAN TAX FREE - Lump Sum Payout
   Would you like to become a member for just Aud$22.00 per annum and
dramatically
increase your chances of winning?
YES !!!

LOG ONTO WEB SITE: www.tsc2000.com/?sh0256o2easy or Call Stephen on 0400 56