Listing of Deployed Services in SOAP/Java ~
Fra : Henrik Bent

Dato : 13-09-01 12:38

Maybe you could help me in this:

When I try to list the deployed services with this command:

C:\java org.apache.soap.server.ServiceManagerClient
http://localhost:8080/soap/servlet/rpcrouter list Deployed Services:

I get an exception i thread "main" and NoClassDefFoundError:
org/w3c/dom/Node

However, when I type this:

java org.apache.soap.server.ServiceManagerClient

I get a list of usage for the ServiceManagerClient, telling me the possible
arguments and operations to use with the ServiceManagerClient

Do I need additional classpath information???

Hopefully somebody is able to give me some hints.............thanks.

Henrik