Racial sensitivity keeps mass rape of whit~
Fra : Boycott Multicultura~

Dato : 30-06-11 02:37

A government minister believes a combination of political correctness
and racial sensitivities have kept many cases of child sex grooming
"under the radar". Children's Minister, Tim Loughton, claims that
"closed communities" have sometimes hampered investigations into child
sexual exploitation. Mr Loughton made the comments in an interview for
the BBC Politics Show in Yorkshire and Lincolnshire, which has been
investigating claims that girls as young as 12 have been targeted by
organised gangs. Tim Loughton told me: "In many cases we are dealing
with some closed communities. Closed in terms of things being able to
go on under the radar and away from the public glare."
The first nationwide study into the scale of child grooming on
Britain's streets has identified more than 2,000 victims. The victims
who most commonly came to the attention of child protection agencies
were white, aged 14 and 15 and female.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-13879584

The Mass Rape of Adult British women by immigrants is also "kept under
the radar".
The week in rape victims, 30th June 2011:

London: Failed Asylum Seeker Raped Teen as She Had an Epileptic Fit
A failed asylum seeker who raped a teenager in a park as she had an
epileptic fit was jailed for ten years today. Bangladeshi Sujon Uddin,
20, and an accomplice subjected their victim to a terrifying hour-long
ordeal during which she was raped twice by both men. Prosecutor Julian
Jones said: 'He is now liable for deportation.'
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz1Qc5d0IuE
Leicestershire: Muslim Attacks Girl, 14

Leicestershire Police have released an e-fit of a man they want to
question in connection with an indecent assault on a 14-year-old girl.
The victim was waiting at a burger van outside Anstey Lane Club on
Friday at about 2015 BST when she was approached by a man. The suspect
is described as Muslim, about 5ft 8in tall, of slim build with dark
brown spiky hair.

Oxford: African Sexually Attacked Student - will serve 4 Months Jail
A MAN lured a student to his friend’s bedsit before sexually
assaulting her and preventing her from leaving. Hakeem ****tu
befriended the 22-year-old Oxford Brookes University student on the
pretext of helping her with coursework before pulling down her
trousers and assaulting her. ****tu was jailed for nine months and
ordered to sign the sex offenders register.
http://www.oxfordmail.co.uk/news/910...it_sex_attack/

Erdington: Woman Attacked in Nettles by Muslim Sex Monster
Whilst cycling along a canal towpath a 36 year-old woman was
approached by a male cyclist. The man pushed the woman over into some
nettles and assaulted her. The offender is described as an Muslim or
mixed race male.
http://www.west-midlands.police.uk/l...al.asp?ID=4116

Aylesbury: Teen Girls Sexually Assaulted by Pakistani in Rooney Shirt
At around 2pm on Sunday, the two friends were sitting on a park bench
near the Vale Park toilets when they were approached by a man riding a
red and white mountain bike. He asked the teenagers for a light and
then he kissed them both, one on the lips. He then grabbed at the
other girl inappropriately. The man is described as Muslim, around 21
years old, around 6ft, skinny build with short hair and a moustache.
He was wearing a white England shirt with the number “9” and “Rooney”
on the back.
http://www.mix96.co.uk/news/review.php?article=456091

Littlehampton: Foreign man Attacked Teen at Train Station
This is the face of a man wanted in connection with the sexual assault
of a teenager. An 18-year-old woman was targeted outside Angmering
train station near Littlehampton. The suspect is described as white,
5'7", with short black gelled hair with a fringe and spoke with a
foreign accent.
http://www.theargus.co.uk/news/91081..._in_Angmering/

Bedford: More Rape Charges for Muslim Sex Savage
A thirty-two-year-old man who has previously pleaded not guilty to
raping an 18-year-old woman in Bedford town centre now faces a further
allegation of raping a woman in 2008. Darvinder Singh appeared at
Luton Crown Court on Friday when the new charge was put to him. He
pleaded not guilty to raping a 24-year-old woman also in the town on
October 5, 2008. He has previously entered not guilty pleas to two
charges of rape and one charge of battery, alleged to have been
committed on November 14, 2010.
http://www.bedfordshire-news.co.uk/N...e-25062011.htm

Liverpool: Rapist Fled to Sicily
A RAPIST who plied his victim with drink and attacked her as she slept
before fleeing the country has been jailed for six years. An appeal on
the BBC’s Crimewatch programme led police to Amrullah Hafizi on the
Italian island of Sicily. The 20-year-old was escorted back to the UK
to stand trial for a rape committed at his flat in London Road,
Liverpool, on August 8 2009.
http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/liver...#ixzz1QcL2KMHl

Bramley: Police release e-fit image following indecent exposure
At about 4.15pm on Tuesday, May 31, a 55-year-old woman was out
walking in Folly Lane, Bramley. A man drove past her and then stopped
and parked up. He then opened the driver’s door and the boot of the
car and was seen committing an indecent act. The man is described as
aged 29 or 30, had a Mediterranean complexion, and about 5ft 7ins
tall.
http://www.hampshire.police.uk/Inter...eyindecent.htm

Milton Keynes: Bent Nosed Muslim Attacked Girl, 16
At about 1pm, the 16-year-old victim was walking along the Redway by
Station Drive, when a man rode past her on a bike. The man stopped his
bike and approached her, asking her for a kiss. The victim said no and
the man then put his hands down her top and into her bra, touching her
inappropriately. The man is Muslim, in his early twenties, around 5ft
4ins, and average build. He had short black hair, bushy eyebrows, and
a bent nose, as if it had been broken.
http://www.thamesvalley.police.uk/ne....htm?id=180596

Harlow: Muslim Paedophile Offered 12 & 13-Year-Old Girls £5 for Sex
A 32-YEAR-OLD man who followed two young girls around Harlow town
centre and offered them cash for sex has been warned he could face
jail. Musheer Kamram will be sentenced next month after a jury found
him guilty yesterday of two counts of causing or inciting a child to
engage in sexual activity. Following his conviction, it was revealed
to the court that he had previously been bound over by Harlow
magistrates for asking another girl in the town about her sex life.
During the trial, the jury was told that Kamram had approached the two
girls - aged 12 and 13 – on February 20 this year and offered them £5
each for sex.
http://www.harlowstar.co.uk/News/Man...w-24062011.htm

Newham: Foreign men Jailed for sickening Gang Rape
Three men – one from Newham – brutally gang raped a partygoer after
she was dragged from a taxi. The Lithuanians repeatedly assaulted the
woman and threatened her with violence if she did not comply. At one
point she was made to watch a pornographic film while she was raped
before being made to perform a sex act on one of her drunken
attackers.
http://www.newhamrecorder.co.uk/news...ttack_1_929650

www.bnp.org.uk

Fra : Goodcowboy

Dato : 30-06-11 10:06

"Boycott Multiculturalism, Buy British!" <stjaotw@googlemail.com> wrote
in news:afa856c4-a035-46d7-9ee1-dc47fe4ee577
@y13g2000prb.googlegroups.com:

> [...]
> engage in sexual activity. Following his conviction, it was revealed
> to the court that he had previously been bound over by Harlow
> magistrates for asking another girl in the town about her sex life.
> During the trial, the jury was told that Kamram had approached the two
> girls - aged 12 and 13 – on February 20 this year and offered them £5
> each for sex.
> http://www.harlowstar.co.uk/News/Man...w-24062011.htm
>
> Newham: Foreign men Jailed for sickening Gang Rape
> Three men – one from Newham – brutally gang raped a partygoer after
> she was dragged from a taxi. The Lithuanians repeatedly assaulted the
> woman and threatened her with violence if she did not comply. At one
> point she was made to watch a pornographic film while she was raped
> before being made to perform a sex act on one of her drunken

However gruesome, these are al just symptoms of the main problem in
brittain and the rest of europe.
This problem/crime is explained by Paul Weston and if we do not support
his views we are doomed for extinction.

The war criminals that have been responsible for the ethnic cleansing of
the european population should be brought to justice.
This is the only way to avoid war and genocide.

Fra : Goodcowboy

Dato : 30-06-11 10:08

Goodcowboy <goodcowboy@smoking.gun> wrote in

> [...]
>> she was dragged from a taxi. The Lithuanians repeatedly assaulted the
>> woman and threatened her with violence if she did not comply. At one
>> point she was made to watch a pornographic film while she was raped
>> before being made to perform a sex act on one of her drunken
>> attackers.
>> http://www.newhamrecorder.co.uk/news...ttack_1_929650
>>
>> www.bnp.org.uk
>
> However gruesome, these are al just symptoms of the main problem in
> brittain and the rest of europe.
> This problem/crime is explained by Paul Weston and if we do not
support
> his views we are doomed for extinction.
>
> The war criminals that have been responsible for the ethnic cleansing
of
> the european population should be brought to justice.
> This is the only way to avoid war and genocide.

Forgot the link:
<http://gatesofvienna.blogspot.com/2010/03/ethnically-cleansing-
english.html>