Absolutely free - classic American and Bri~
Fra : james.mcgregor@live.~

Dato : 22-05-08 20:50

Absolutely free - classic American and British History Books to read
online or to download….

Newly-added free classic History Books to read online or to download….

Classic American History Books:

http://www.mimico-by-the-lake.com/newsouth.htm
'The New South: A Chronicle of Social and Industrial Evolution’, by
Holland Thompson

http://www.mimico-by-the-lake.com/49ers.htm
'The Forty-Niner: A Chronicle of the California Trail and El Dorado’,
by Stewart Edward White

http://www.mimico-by-the-lake.com/adv-49er.htm
'The Adventures of a Forty-Niner: The California Gold Rush’, by Daniel
Knower

http://www.mimico-by-the-lake.com/inland.htm
'The Paths of Inland Commerce: A Chronicle of Trail, Road, and
Waterway’, by Archer Butler Hulbert

http://www.mimico-by-the-lake.com/histusao.htm
'The Railroad Builders: A Chronicle Of The Welding Of The States', by
John Moody

http://www.mimico-by-the-lake.com/usapower.htm
'The Path of Empire: A Chronicle of the United States as a World
Power’, by Carl Russell Fish

http://www.mimico-by-the-lake.com/mechanic.htm
'The Age of Invention: A Chronicle of Mechanical Conquest’, by Holland
Thompson

http://www.mimico-by-the-lake.com/bigbus.htm
'The Age of Big Business: A Chronicle of the Captains of Industry’, by
Burton Jesse Hendrick

http://www.mimico-by-the-lake.com/neworder.htm
'The Cleveland Era: A Chronicle of the New Order in Politics’, by
Henry Jones Ford

http://www.mimico-by-the-lake.com/labor.htm
'The Armies of Labor: A Chronicle of the Organized Wage-Earners’, by
Samuel Peter Orth

http://www.mimico-by-the-lake.com/boss.htm
'The Boss and the Machine: A Chronicle of the Politicians and Party
Organization’, by Samuel Peter Orth

http://www.mimico-by-the-lake.com/making.htm
'Our Foreigners: A Chronicle of Americans in the Making’, by Samuel
Peter Orth
http://www.mimico-by-the-lake.com/am-ships.htm
'The Old Merchant Marine: A Chronicle of American Ships and Sailors’,
by Ralph Delahaye Paine

http://www.mimico-by-the-lake.com/am-lit.htm
'The American Spirit in Literature: A Chronicle of Great
Interpreters’, by Bliss Perry

http://www.mimico-by-the-lake.com/wilson.htm
'Woodrow Wilson and the World War:
A Chronicle of Our Own Times’, by Charles Seymour

http://www.mimico-by-the-lake.com/hisp-nat.htm
‘Hispanic Nations of the New World: A Chronicle of our Southern
Neighbors’, by William R. Shepherd

Romano-British History:

http://www.mimico-by-the-lake.com/rom-brit.htm
'Early Britain--Roman Britain', by Edward Conybeare (1903)

First and Second World Wars:

http://www.mimico-by-the-lake.com/NOV1107.HTM
'Honouring The Memory Of The Brave: Remembrance Day, November 11th'

http://www.mimico-by-the-lake.com/dev-duty
'Stories Of Wartime Heroism, Devotion To Duty, And Self-Sacrifice'

Church History:

http://www.mimico-by-the-lake.com/martyrs.htm
'Foxe's Book of Martyrs', by John Foxe

- o O o -

MOST POPULAR DOWNLOADS…

http://www.mimico-by-the-lake.com/histchn2.htm
'A Narrative Of Exploration, Adventure, And Sport In Little-Known
China' by Roy Chapman Andrews and Yvette Borup Andrews (1918)

http://www.mimico-by-the-lake.com/histrus3.htm
'Rescuing The Czar:Two Authentic Diaries Arranged And Translated
by James P. Smythe, A.M., Ph.D. (1920)
(illustrated, with added little-known news reports)

http://www.mimico-by-the-lake.com/paganrom.htm
'Pagan and Christian Rome', by Rodolfo Lanciani (1893)
(Highly recommended - a magnificent illustrated book)

http://www.mimico-by-the-lake.com/vaneng.htm
'Vanishing England', by P. H. Ditchfield (1912)
(Highly recommended - a magnificent illustrated book)

http://www.mimico-by-the-lake.com/aushist1.htm
'The Life Of Captain James Cook, The Circumnavigator'
by Arthur Kitson
- o O o -
For additional online classic American, Canadian, English, German,
French, Russian, and European history books, please go to our Free
History Books page
http://www.mimico-by-the-lake.com/freehist.htm

You'll also find a wide range of online classic travel books on our
Free Travel Books page http://www.mimico-by-the-lake.com/freetrav.htm

For great Christian classic books and sermons, please go to our free
Christian Classics page http://www.mimico-by-the-lake.com/SERMONS.HTM

- o O o -

Planning to visit Moscow?
http://www.mimico-by-the-lake.com/moscow.htm

Planning to vacation in Australia?
http://www.mimico-by-the-lake.com/austral.htm

Mimico-by-the-Lake.Com…
highly recommends 'Alfs Antiques And Handcrafted Furniture' in
Toronto for the finest in antique furniture, Canadian antique
reproduction furniture, Quebec-style antique furniture reproductions,
and for
classic handcrafted 'farmhouse' and boardroom tables made from
beautiful salvaged one hundred-year old wood. Individual and timeless
artisan-crafted furniture classics which become treasured family
heirlooms! Visit Alfs Antiques And Handcrafted Furniture at
http://www.mimico-by-the-lake.com/alfs2.htm

Looking for superior Maid Service, Condo Cleaning or House Cleaning in
the Toronto, Etobicoke, Mimico, Mimico-by-the-Lake, Mississauga,
Scarborough, North York, Richmond Hill, or North York areas? We highly
recommend Prestige Plus Maid Service,
http://www.mimico-by-the-lake.com/prestige.htm

Thinking of taking a nature ecotour, surfing, snorkeling, or scuba-
diving vacation in Costa Rica? You’ll find the itinerary given on our
Costa Rica Eco-Tours page really interesting (Please note: this is a
past, example page – some details may vary now)
http://www.mimico-by-the-lake.com/ecotours.htm

Want to rent a beautiful beachfront vacation home in Santa Teresa, in
the Mal Pais area of Puntarenas province, on the west coast of Costa
Rica? ‘Beachsong’ is a 2.5 acre wooded and private property right on
the beach – perfect for surfing, snorkeling, scuba-diving, or just
for
fishing, swimming and relaxing! A new property, with multiple modern
amenities, it’s thoroughly air-conditioned, has two bedrooms and is
available for 1-4 renters. You can find out more at
http://www.mimico-by-the-lake.com/mal-pais.htm