I need the source code, 9 positions puzzle~
Fra : LucKyFoX

Dato : 14-01-01 20:27

!HELP!HELP! URGENT !

I need the source code, 9 positions puzzle with 8 pieces in C++

1 2 3
4 5
6 7 8

If someone has this code please send-it to me, i realy apreciate it !!!

Thanks.

Fra : Martin Moller Peders~

Dato : 14-01-01 22:20

In <979500086.501145@tubarao.ip.pt> "LucKyFoX" <ricardo29@clix.pt> writes:

>!HELP!HELP! URGENT !

>I need the source code, 9 positions puzzle with 8 pieces in C++

> 1 2 3
> 4 5
> 6 7 8

>If someone has this code please send-it to me, i realy apreciate it !!!

Do your own homework.

/Martin

Fra : Igor V. Rafienko

Dato : 14-01-01 23:05

* ricardo29@clix.pt

> !HELP!HELP! URGENT !

So you say...

> I need the source code, 9 positions puzzle with 8 pieces in C++

And I need a brand new set of Hope Disc brakes for my bike.
Unfortunately this costs around 1200 USD here, and I cannot afford
that at the moment. This is not <news:alt.sources.wanted>, dammit.

> 1 2 3
> 4 5
> 6 7 8

What is the nature of the puzzle?

> If someone has this code please send-it to me, i realy apreciate it
> !!!

Do _we_ get credit for passing _your_ exams?

Get real, FCOL: either you show the very least of your _own_ effort
and _then_ you get help, or you get _nothing_. This is how it works.
BTW, did they kick your hard already on <news:comp.lang.c>?

ivr
--
Much of this software was user-friendly, meaning that it was intended
for users who did not know anything about computers, and furthermore