We all feel that we are too good
Fra : Bo Warming

Dato : 13-09-07 06:14

We all feel that we are too good

for other people -

- and they should respect us and feel gratitude!

When a tenant in my house rents part of "his" apartment to a friend, he
think that I should be happy, that my property is creating happiness to more
people, since he feels correctly, that I do like resources being used and
creating happiness.

When he rent an unused part of my own apartment, to another friende, he
thinks that he should have part of the rent, since I did not have friends
myself, that would rent it.

But I feel no gratitude to him, since I was not involved in the early
decisions and my priorities are different from his.

When such misunderstandings arise, it is good that a system of laws respect
right of property and supports my giving him almost no part in the rent of
his friend.

Good cooperation needs early openness He knows me and should have demanded
as condition for introducing a new tenant, that he got certain part of the
rent. Then I had said "no". He took the risk of pretending he was co-owner,
and is responsible himself for being now disappointed, that I don't split
with him.