REM Tour ??
Fra : Per Madsen

Dato : 11-07-01 13:13

Er der nogen der har hørt, hvorvidt R.E.M. tager på tour i Europa med deres
(svinegode!!) nye album "Reveal".

Mvh.

Per

Fra : Morten Bowman Hansen

Dato : 11-07-01 12:56

On Wed, 11 Jul 2001 13:13:28 +0100, Per Madsen <permand@private.dk>
wrote:

>Er der nogen der har hørt, hvorvidt R.E.M. tager på tour i Europa med deres
>(svinegode!!) nye album "Reveal".

Ikke rigtigt åbenbart :
MTV: Are you touring for this record?
Buck: We'll be out doing things. There will be some type of
performance somewhere. We're talking about all kinds of interesting
stuff, but I doubt very much we're gonna go someplace where someone's
gonna pay a lot of money and go sit in an amphitheater and watch us
perform a two-hour show. ... We've done that. And we're kind of at the
age where we're more interested in the creative aspect of it. And also
I'm trying to do things that are more fun and interesting. And you
know, if we have a proposal to do something that we've maybe never
done, you think, well, that'd be a lot more fun than maybe playing
Cleveland for the 28th time.

Fra SonicNet :
And even if Reveal won't be accompanied by the same kind of world tour
the band mounted for Up, manager Bertis Downs said this promo blitz
feels close enough to the real thing.

"We're doing everything we normally do on a tour: travel, play shows,
but we're just not selling tickets," Downs said. "It definitely feels
like we're on tour. Doing it this way keeps it interesting and it
makes it more special for them and for the audience when they do
tour."

Downs said the band expects to tour after the release of the follow-up
to Reveal.

Så det er åbenabart promotouren der er touren?

Morten Bowman Hansen
bowman@mail1.stofanet.dk